RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD

In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : jm - Oh, yeah.  Let them hammer each other.  Should the Sens score it'll be a hell of a finish.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

And now Neil is hurt....lol. What a gong show this game is turning out to be. There will be no one left standing by the end if this keeps up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

If Chris Neil gets another shift he's gonna lose it on someone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I think Neil's head must be made of cement. Love him or hate him he is one tough bast*rd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

nope it just won't go in for Sens.  Dumb penalties cost them the game and maybe the series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Ok 1 more sens

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It's always fun when there's a pile of 6-7 guys in front of the net, and really amazing there aren't more cuts from skates.

Edit: that is so getting waved.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Sens trying to make this interesting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Looks like his skate shaves that puck on the surface enough for the momentum of the puck to go in

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Lol I wanted to Sens to win obviously, but that was a joke although they did get screwed on that 4/5 on 3 where the Rangers scored their 2nd.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Sens will need a miracle to pull out the win back in NY. Assuming (and it's a BIG assumption) the B's beat the Caps, and the Panthers beat the Devs, it will be NYR vs. Florida and B's vs. Philly in the next round. Man, at least one of the two semi-final series will be interesting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]Sens will need a miracle to pull out the win back in NY. Assuming (and it's a BIG assumption) the B's beat the Caps, and the Panthers beat the Devs, it will be NYR vs. Florida and B's vs. Philly in the next round. Man, at least one of the two semi-final series will be interesting.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

actually the b's would get florida because they are 3rd seed and philly is 5th.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Two Swedes throwing hissy fits.  Alfie at the bench (a couple of times) and Lundqvist at the refs (and his stick).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Two Swedes throwing hissy fits.  Alfie at the bench (a couple of times) and Lundqvist at the refs (and his stick).
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

That's the type of emotion your 2 Swedes need.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : That's the type of emotion your 2 Swedes need.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

That's right. I like a little fire in the belly. There is a reason they are elite players and it has a lot to do with their competitive spirit. Its not like they crosschecked anyone in the face or shot a puck into the opposing bench.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I want Ottawa too...until I see that punk Neil.
    I agree, him yelling like a little petulant child on Super Nanny for a call was priceless. I turned to my wife and said "Pot, I'd like yo to meet teakettle"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : That's right. I like a little fire in the belly. There is a reason they are elite players and it has a lot to do with their competitive spirit. Its not like they crosschecked anyone in the face or shot a puck into the opposing bench.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Although I am in general agreement, I don't think it sends a good message when your captain slams his stick on the top of the boards right at the bench, potentially endangering one of his teammates (if his stick had broken, it could have easily nailed someone in the face).  I also thought it looked a bit silly to be mashing a water bottle with your skates -- a bit juvenile, don't you think?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : actually the b's would get florida because they are 3rd seed and philly is 5th.
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

Ooops, brain faart. Keep forgetting bout Florida being the winner of their divsion and getting that 3rd seed! I think the B's would match up nicely with them should they win and move onto the next round.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : Although I am in general agreement, I don't think it sends a good message when your captain slams his stick on the top of the boards right at the bench, potentially endangering one of his teammates (if his stick had broken, it could have easily nailed someone in the face).  I also thought it looked a bit silly to be mashing a water bottle with your skates -- a bit juvenile, don't you think?
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Better than taking losing stoically and unemotionally. Actually, he was mad a Ranger ran him and considering he was coming back from a concussion I would be just as angry. I have no problem with a player of his caliber being pi**ed off on the bench in a close playoff series.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I think there's a line between being p.o.'d and throwing a tantrum.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You know, I really don't care who wins this one anymore.
    I just want to see a good hockey game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'd like to see the Sens win because they don't have any fans I'd have to listen to.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bob Cole is far out !  Rangers going on a 2 on 1 from center line and Cole only realizes this just before the Ranger player is shooting on net.
    He'll make my disappointed on Bruins elimination disappear.

LOL  nice chant, " Neil is an @-hole"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I just saw the Rangers score and I know I want the Sens to win.
    Wake up cal.  What was I thinking !!! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Man, it's a hell of a lot easier watching this game without an ever-tightening knot in your gut, eh guys?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It's a hell of a 2nd period.

Sections
Shortcuts