RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD

You got admit, putting your Bruin glasses away, the Boston-Washington series was the worst of them all. With exception to game 6 , the Caps opened it up.
    This game is exciting and  it's low scoring till now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD:
    Bob Cole is far out !  Rangers going on a 2 on 1 from center line and Cole only realizes this just before the Ranger player is shooting on net. He'll make my disappointed on Bruins elimination disappear. LOL  nice chant, " Neil is an @-hole"
    Posted by BsLegion

Bob Cole is flat out hilarious.He yells on some sentences for no reason, "COWAN ICES THE PUCK" and then calmly calls a great scoring chance.I'll say one thing though,he still has a strong set of pipes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : Bob Cole is flat out hilarious.He yells on some sentences for no reason, "COWAN ICES THE PUCK" and then calmly calls a great scoring chance.I'll say one thing though,he still has a strong set of pipes.
    Posted by 50belowzero

50 - No disrespect intended but you can see why CBC has reduced his workload over the last few years.  Hughson and Simpson were mainly the west coast crew but in recent times they've done more of the national games involving the Leafs and Habs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : 50 - No disrespect intended but you can see why CBC has reduced his workload over the last few years.  Hughson and Simpson were mainly the west coast crew but in recent times they've done more of the national games involving the Leafs and Habs.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Oh for sure RHO,and Bob cole has been one of the greats. Its like Fred Cusick was for the B's,a legend,but there comes a time where you have to realize its time to turn off the mike.Like i said,he's still got a great set of pipes,but he misses alot during games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENATORS Series THREAD : Oh for sure RHO,and Bob cole has been one of the greats. Its like Fred Cusick was for the B's,a legend,but there comes a time where you have to realize its time to turn off the mike.Like i said,he's still got a great set of pipes,but he misses alot during games.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Agreed.  He does.  There's a tendency of his to incorrectly identify players but I still like listening to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

You got admit, putting your Bruin glasses away, the Boston-Washington series was the worst of them all. With exception to game 6 , the Caps opened it up. This game is exciting and  it's low scoring till now.
    Posted by BsLegion

BsL - You're right.  The series didn't have the sheer speed and consistent high-octane action level of say, Flyers/Pens, LA/Vancouver and this one we're watching tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The pressure the Sens are putting on NYR is insane! They're beating them to every puck in the Ranger end.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Anderson left the ice after the game...he came back though to join the traditional handshake.

I thought he was going to pull a Billy Smith.

Nice showing by the Sens in this series.

The Ranger's plan to tank to the Caps at the end of the regular season (to get a chance at the Sens) almost backfired.

Now they have to face the Caps in the next round anyway, so who knows?
    Someone mentioned karma in our series, you know what they say about karma/payback?

Sections
Shortcuts