RANGERS-SENS Series Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

RANGERS-SENS Series Thread

Curious to see if the Senators have the speed and talent to break through the Rangers bubble in this one. Your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HalifaxBruins. Show HalifaxBruins's posts

Re: RANGERS-SENS Series Thread

The Sens match up really well agaist the rangers imo if the Sens can get good goaltending i can see the Rangers getting bounced in the first round but if the sens don;t get the goaltending there dead in the water 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Great if the Sens could pull it off. They actually won the season series this year 3-1. It would spare me from having to listen to Rangers fans here in Jersey. Up until yesterday they were all talking about the Presidants Cup like it was the Stanley Cup. As Bruins fans we know how little it actually means having our harts broken on a few occasions. The stats show that only 40% of PT winners make it to the finals and only 28% actually win the cup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: RANGERS-SENS Series Thread:
    [QUOTE]Great if the Sens could pull it off. They actually won the season series this year 3-1. It would spare me from having to listen to Rangers fans here in Jersey. Up until yesterday they were all talking about the Presidants Cup like it was the Stanley Cup. As Bruins fans we know how little it actually means having our harts broken on a few occasions. The stats show that only 40% of PT winners make it to the finals and only 28% actually win the cup.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

Exactly. For some reason the Sens play well against the Rangers and I think are the one team that can upset them. That is, if their goaltending holds up.