Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread

In Response to Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread:
    [QUOTE]Ward, hero to zero... Just might have blown the series for the Caps if they do not come back to win tonite..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

that's right

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

just got back....tied it with 7 seconds left?

ouch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...looks like they're going 7 games.

Back to MSG.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

posted in wrong thread. originally.

I despise the Caps. Despise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

This is a tough one for me,don't like either coach,and don't like either teams style.Oh well,whatever happens i'll hope the west wins the Cup.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

NJ better start preparing for the Caps. NYR can't score without intervention.

They will not score in game seven. If Caps don't score in reg. time, they win in OT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

The truth is the Rangers used to be a bad team with the best goalie in the world. Now they're a mediocre team with the best goalie in the world. That's made the difference for them. But they're still a boring, uninspiring bunch, built on interference not being called.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

[QUOTE]Hate both teams, but for the love of the game itself I pray the NYR put an end to the Caps.  They have taken hockey to a new low of snoozefest, chickens--t play. Holtby is "good" because he has an extra goalie.  It's been their MO ever since the Bs.  Having an unproven goalie forced them to play a D-man at the crease at ALL times - which led to the box - which led to 4 men in the neutral zone.  Reactionary hockey that has worked for them....
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Bang on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread:[QUOTE] Hate both teams, but for the love of the game itself I pray the NYR put an end to the Caps.  They have taken hockey to a new low of snoozefest, chickens--t play.  Reactionary hockey that has worked for them. Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

The Rags play the exact same game as the Caps, same model. And lets be honest you want the Blueshirts to win so you can "see I told you so" after being on NYs jocks all season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread : The Rags play the exact same game as the Caps, same model. And lets be honest you want the Blueshirts to win so you can "see I told you so" after being on NYs jocks all season.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    it's a shame either of these teams will be moving on. another couple weeks of "try not to lose" hockey.... yay. gotta root for the devils to meet up against either the kings or yotes. go west- i'd like to see the kings hoist the cup. new york boy is captain, and another us born goalie to possibly win the con smythe. it atleast gives me something to root for.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

yeah the interference thing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Ranger-Cap series is like watching two guys hanging on the edge of a cliff. Who will hang on the longest?

It seems like the team that wins is the team that has the most ice shavings on their uniforms.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread : The Rags play the exact same game as the Caps, same model. And lets be honest you want the Blueshirts to win so you can "see I told you so" after being on NYs jocks all season.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on all points here.  Rags have been playing this since last season.
    I just can't cheer for them and hope the Caps beat them 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If only there was a way both could lose......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread : I agree with you on all points here.  Rags have been playing this since last season. I just can't cheer for them and hope the Caps beat them 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I have to double agree on all points as well. You know both teams are tough to watch when you hope the Devils win the east.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers v. Caps-Series Thread : Wow! you found 1 post to exploit me
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

One post ? Dig deep ? How may game threads on the Bruins Blog do I need to look at ? Every night you would proclaim "I'm done watching Boston, I have it with them they are through".

No need to go far with your flip flopping and there are plenty, oh nice speech though.

19. This post has been removed.