Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Rank this Bruins championship

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: Rank this Bruins championship

I agree with those who say the 2004 Sox WS win was anticlimatic - however - for me - my 2 most indelible sport moments were when Jonny Damon hit Vazquez's first pitch for a back breaking grand slam - when Damon hit the pitch I was screaming stay fair off the bat before they switched the picture on the TV to the outfield so you could see it go into the stands - I was jumping up and down like an idiot

My other indelible moment was when Marchand scored his wrap around in this game seven - I lost my voice screaming score and fist pumping - I just knew then that there was no way Vancouver was putting 3 in against Thomas  -the Canucks knew it too - that goal took all the life out of that team it was easy to see on the ice

2 awesome moments in my life as a fan:)

Some have been talking about what team rules Boston - I don't know  - when I was growing up is was the Sox followed by the Bruins  - I remember paying for NESN in my first apartment in 1990 to see all the Bruins games

Just an awesome time to be a Boston sport fan:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Rank this Bruins championship

probably not fair for me to comment, as I'm not a New Englander, and only follow hockey in Boston, but this by far is the greatest championship victory to me. For the Bruins to come back not once, but twice, from 0-2 series deficits, against their arch rival, and then the Presidents Trophy winners.......it's no contest. This was epic.

Sections
Shortcuts