Ranking the Individual performances so Far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Ranking the Individual performances so Far

In Response to Re: Ranking the Individual performances so Far:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ranking the Individual performances so Far : You need to let go of the whole "I'd rather have Gill than Chara" line.  Despite Chara's illness, they have very similar stat lines: (Chara/Gill)  1pt/0pts, both +1, 12 shots/3shots, 6hits/4hits, 5blocks/10blocks, and Chara plays about 5 minutes/game more than Gill.  Gill makes Subban better.  Chara makes the entire Bruins blueline better.  As for comparing him to Gionta - pretty tough for the big lug to have the same kind of dynamic impact as a forward.  Just not in the cards in the same way - he's not a rusher and he's not priming for the big hit.  He's been Chara.  For now, that's enough - as someone else pointed out, they're up a game when he plays. The other part of what Cherry said is important too - he's being extremely cautious about taking penalties in Mtl where the crowd would go nuts if he went to the box.  We'll see how he plays in Boston on Saturday, and as his illness passes. Chara wasn't better when people feared him more.  They just feared him.  I'd love to see him mush Gionta with a clean smear on the boards, or better yet, knock Plekanec back to the Eastern bloc - yes, that's right, back in time as well as across space. But not at the expense of playing sound positional hockey.  It's boring, and it's like having a nickel plated magnum you keep in a locked box in a safe your entire life instead of waving it around at clubs and shooting yourself in the groin, but it seems to work.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Cautious?  Really?  if he is I would rather he doesnt play.  Cautious and hockey playoffs don't mix well.  If memory serves me correctly he wasnt suspended and he doesnt have a history of being suspended. 
    He has the C for a reason.  Actually no he doesnt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

In Response to Ranking the Individual performances so Far:
    [QUOTE]i thought it might be interesting to put out my list of individual performances so far this post season....ranking each player from 1-20( best to worst)... 1. Bergeron 2. Marchand 3.Seidenberg 4. Peverly 5. Chara 6. Ference 7. Thomas 8. Recchi 9. Horton 10. Campbell 11. Kelly 12. Kaberle 13. Mcquiad 14. Boychuck 15. Ryder 16.Krejci 17. Lucic 18. Paille 19.Thornton agree?...disagree?
    Posted by darrenryan[/QUOTE]

Ryder 15???  I am not a Ryder fan at all, but if wasnt for him we most likely would be down 3 games to 1, even if its only 1 game, that 1 game is huge, he has to be top 2 with TT, someone please tell me differently.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

bird.

I agree ryder should be higher. I can't wait until the moving truck finds his house this offseason but he helped us win a series changing game.  Kelly/Ryder/TT last night were huge. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

don't sell peverly, marchand, or bergeron shot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Ranking the Individual performances so Far:
    [QUOTE]don't know what game your watching. i'm not questioning the effort of chara or lucic, i'm just saying ference has played above and beyond
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

You state as if quoting a fact that Ference's effort is exceeding Chara's.  In my estimation this is questioning Chara's effort.  I believe both guys are giving a hundred percent and I agree that Ference so far has been our best d-man.  I just don't agree that effort is the only plausible explanation.  So because of this opinion I am watching the wrong game.  Okay, I guess it's just as factual as your assessment of effort.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"No TT and we would already be gone"

I agree with Shup here no doubt about the 2 time Vezina winner!

1.Thomas
    2.Bergeron
    3.Peverley
    4.Marchand
    5.Kelly/Ference are sharing number Five...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT
    Berg Him and TT are head and shoulders above the rest
    Pev game winner and game winner assist
    March starting to really skate again
    Ryd/Kell 2 good games of 4, close to being top line right now, if not for Ber
    Z he is our best D, he is a plus 1 Gionta is a -3,
    Fer has not been great, his goal and finger have lifted him in value
    Rec is old but still working on top line, assist on gm 3 winner
    KLH Top line have had chances but all are together in play
    Seg best cheerleader, treated like dirt but brings only positive outlook
    Camp/Pail only due to PK time
    Seid blocked a few
    Boyc hitting well
    McQ
    Kab 1 pass
    Hnidy solid 5 mins

Thorn his season ended 4 games ago
    clod calling 1 timeout does not make him brilliant, my 10 year old knew it had to be done, needs to stop putting 4th out when goals are scored, after sustaining pressure, after tv time outs, also needs to give them the speech before 1st not midway in 2nd

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

1.bergeron
    2.marchand
    3.krecji
    4.peverley
    5.kelly
    6.ryder
    7.ference
    8.chara
    9.seindenberg
    10.boychuk
    11.horton