Rarely Am I Critical of Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Rarely Am I Critical of Seguin

To be clear:  I am not worried about this player at all.  It was just a crappy play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

" . . . at the end of the Caps series I thought he was starting to get it. " That's what I was thinking while watching him the last couple of games. That goal he scored against the caps- greasy-hard work- that was a sign to me that we were now going to see greatness from him. I figured: He'll score any way any how but he'll score. I think that will come back it's just a matter of time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Seguin is a terrific hockey player and the least of the Bruins' worries. He hustles and skates hard all the time. He'll score more goals and there is noone on the team any better than him on shootout goals. I think he's close to 50% on those when everyone else is closer to 20%. Heck against the Devils he scored on 2 of them while everyone else, except for Marchand, was struggling. If we look long term--- and not abuse a player over a rare bad play--- this guy is gonna provide excellent overall performance for the Bruins for years to come.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Not worried.  He's been getting his chances--and that is all that matters. I'd be worried if he wasn't getting the chances to cash in.  He has had the most glorious opportunities but is either getting stoned or unlucky. I can point to the Breakaway against the NYR and the one-timer in front in game 2 as just a few of the golden opportunities he has. 

The good news is that the B's have 11 out of 12 points without Seguin's production.  He will come around as long as he does not lose confidence or if the coaching staff has less patience than some of these posters.

Sections
Shortcuts