Rask callers shut the...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Rask callers shut the...

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the...:
    Where are all the TT lovers tonight!!  Just go fuc"k yourself you and that fuc"n loser of Thomas!!   I was right once again!!
    Posted by lucaooo

yeah, you were right....tt and the bruins win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT gave the momentum back to the Habs a game that should have been a blow out!!  If Rask would have given one goal like that he would have been replaced.  TT gets away with 2 stinkers... what a piece of sh"t he is!!  He made everyone play on their heels.  Tonight the Bruins won the game not Thomas because Thomas almost gave the game away!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

and cbc names him 1st star of the game.  i guess i should have done like you and watched it on rds.  just out of curiousity, who did they give the 1st star to.  was it you're boy price again?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

and cbc names him 1st star of the game.  i guess i should have done like you and watched it on rds.  just out of curiousity, who did they give the 1st star to.  was it you're boy price again?
    Posted by goodnewsbears

TT made some terrific saves tonight but he still scared the hell out of me with those 2 goals.Oh well,he played good enough to win and the TT I saw in the last 10 minutes was in Vezina form again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : Ask any goalie that's played professionally and they will tell you that was a soft goal. Thomas easily could have stopped that and should have.Posted by callodthedom19

I just asked one and he said the Bruins defense abandoned Thomas the first 2 games. The Bruins abandoned Tim tonight in the 3rd I just asked another goalie thanks for the lob.

Two Vezinas and rebirth in tight series for TT!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : TT made some terrific saves tonight but he still scared the hell out of me with those 2 goals.Oh well,he played good enough to win and the TT I saw in the last 10 minutes was in Vezina form again.
    Posted by dezaruchi

oh i agree, i hated those 2 goals.  but he did make some great saves.  i guess the saves in the last 10 minutes would be what they call timely saves.  not giving up the tying goal is the important thing here.  i think we can't ask for anything more of him than stopping the early shots(unlike the first 2 games) and allowing 2 or fewer goals/game.  if he does this, the b's can win.

i still stand by him and i don't think a rusty rask would've done better.  tt got us here and we should stick with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : oh i agree, i hated those 2 goals.  but he did make some great saves.  i guess the saves in the last 10 minutes would be what they call timely saves.  not giving up the tying goal is the important thing here.  i think we can't ask for anything more of him than stopping the early shots(unlike the first 2 games) and allowing 2 or fewer goals/game.  if he does this, the b's can win. i still stand by him and i don't think a rusty rask would've done better.  tt got us here and we should stick with him.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Yep,it's hard to second guess CJ if he starts his Vezina winner.On a positive note,it was nice he was able to get the win without having to steal it for Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and will post this here also:
    I also after Saturday night thought they should have put Rask tonight the same way a coach makes a goalie change during a game to jump start his players.
    Today before the game I didn't feel the same way. They will and have to live or die with the goalie that was their star all season.
    and calm your horses SoxInIl and Newfiebullet.
    Sure tt let in a softie or but stood on his head after that.                     

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Again a lot of peeps who don't know nothing about hockey.  The D did not abbandonned TT they start playing on thei heels because they lost confidence in their goalie.  Have you seen the Habs play on their heels so far.  No because they know that Price will bail them out.  When it comes to the Bruins the D have to bail out that loser of TT!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Posted by goodnewsbears

CBC analyst also said that he allowed two brutal goals... only TT lover won't admit it.  Again in MTL Habs media are making fun of TT and their fans are happy that he is still in net...they all keep saying let's hope that the Bruins don't switch goalie and we will beat them... only a bunch of idiots in Boston don't understand that.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Admittedly, I would have started Rask in game 3 .I am glad TT played well but  like others have said those two goals were questionable but overall he was very good .I think he will be even better as the series moves on .I think the B's and Thomas will play their best game on Thursday . 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I dont think so!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Is name is FIVE HOLE ASSH@LE!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Is name is FIVE HOLE ASSH@LE!!
    Posted by lucaooo

You need a nap

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Maybe... just frustrating when you know you have a goalie that can take you all the way sitting on the bench and a clown playing instead!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

you need some help son. That "clown" will win his 2nd vezina in 2 years. What did Rask do this year to suggest putting him in net in the playoffs?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Maybe... just frustrating when you know you have a goalie that can take you all the way sitting on the bench and a clown playing instead!!
    Posted by lucaooo

Saying Rask can take the B's all the way is like saying Kessel is a 50 or even a 40 goal scorer. When that's not true at all. Not saying Thomas can either.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I just like to remind everyone that Rask as a rookie won as many playoff series as TT has in his whole NHL career.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts