Rask cannot hold leads.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Re: Rask cannot hold leads.

Neither can Carey Price.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Awful tough to hold a lead when 2 of the goals your defensman are doing the keystone cops thing in front of you.

1 deflection.

the ot goal he got burned clean.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Rask cannot hold leads.:
    Neither can Carey Price.
    Posted by stingerjp
    Wrong... Price is one of the best goaltenders this year..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wrong... Price is one of the best goaltenders this year..
    Posted by Greatseason

Agree... but Thomas has been better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Awful tough to hold a lead when 2 of the goals your defensman are doing the keystone cops thing in front of you. 1 deflection. the ot goal he got burned clean.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Got burned by arguably the best d-man in the NHL! The goalie bashers are so easy to blame either of them. Personally IMHO this team hasn't played that great of d all season. For the most part unless either goalie steals the game. The B's come out of the losing end. No Rask hasn't been at his best, but his upside is still wayyyyy up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

And like Boudreau said if your'e not happy with the way your team plays don't look at it.... simple hey?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

And like Boudreau said if your'e not happy with the way your team plays don't look at it.... simple hey?
    Posted by Greatseason

Is that why you're on the Bruins board?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Okay, Rask makes not one but two great saves on a breakaway and there is STILLL!!  a guy wide open 2 feet in front of the net to score. i'm surprised he didnt throw his stick into the rafters. You also want to blame him for a 4 on 3 power play goal in o.t. ?? you are a TARD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Rask cannot hold leads. : Is that why you're on the Bruins board?
    Posted by callodthedom19
    nope, simply cuz i live here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Rask cannot hold leads. : Agree... but Thomas has been better.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey
    but TT does not have the same team ahead of him, Price lost 5 of his regulars Dmen... and still win .. he's almost the reason why his team would be in the play off...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Rask cannot hold leads.:
    Pathetic year despite playing the second tier teams all season. Still not recovered from the "collapse" he suffered against the Flyers.
    Posted by tukka_fall

I just clicked in...you're the cryingwino aren't you?That explains why the wino dissappears only to have this new,anti-Rask troll show up on cue.Too bad you have to wait for the NJ game for Boston to return home.TT must be getting tired wacking himself off.I'm sure he's missing you.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

wasnt for rask last 2 games bruins would have got smoked

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

tt gets burned in ot all the time too.  not tuukka's fault last night. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Anyone blaming Rask is just plain stupid. Rask saved on the Erat breakaway [ due to another late Defensive change- Is Houda ever going to be on the ball?] Then Rask makes a second good save even with Kamfer blocking any movement, then, with Kamfer blocking Rask, they scored. NOT RASK's FAULT.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Some stats:

Rask: 8 tying goals against in 25 games (.32 ratio)
    Thomas: 26 in 48 (.54 ratio)

This is, of course, all game, but it is a big enough difference that I don't think you can accurately claim holding late leads (which I assume is what you really meant) is Rask's problem.

What he has not been good about is giving up goals while tied.

Rask: 24 in 25 games
    Thomas: 34 in 48 games

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Rask cannot hold leads. : nope, simply cuz i live here
    Posted by Greatseason

Move to Montreal moron, & get off this board.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Some stats: Thomas ,  Rask Rask: 8 tying goals against in 25 games (.32 ratio) Thomas: 26 in 48 (.54 ratio) This is, of course, all game, but it is a big enough difference that I don't think you can accurately claim holding late leads (which I assume is what you really meant) is Rask's problem. What he has not been good about is giving up goals while tied. Rask: 24 in 25 games Thomas: 34 in 48 games
    Posted by DrCC

Let's not let facts creep into this discussion.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I did not mean late leads. I meant any leads. Last night Rask blew 1-0 2-1 and 3-2 leads. This has been a year long problem.
    Posted by tukka_fall

Then either nhl.com has bad stats, or he has only given up tying goals 5 times previous to last night.  In 24 games.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Okay, Rask makes not one but two great saves on a breakaway and there is STILLL!!  a guy wide open 2 feet in front of the net to score. i'm surprised he didnt throw his stick into the rafters. You also want to blame him for a 4 on 3 power play goal in o.t. ?? you are a TARD
    Posted by fourrings

I agree, dumb post -guy obviously didn't watch the game. If I was Rask I would have thrown my stick at the defense, not up in the air. Then I would have thrown the puck crate around the room and taken some heads off.

Sections
Shortcuts