Rask Contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Rask Contract

Hi guys, could someone tell me what is Tuukka current contract? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Rask Contract

sure. its www.google.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

http://capgeek.com/bruins/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

sure. its www.google.com

Damn, dude.  That's a legit question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

sure. its www.google.com

I think you have a fan.

This poster is trying to emulate the way you have replied to others in the past. The more I read posts from this "dude" it seems to me he wants to become a mini-you.

Just an observation and I could be wrong.......but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

sure. its www.google.com

I think you have a fan.

This poster is trying to emulate the way you have replied to others in the past. The more I read posts from this "dude" it seems to me he wants to become a mini-you.

Just an observation and I could be wrong.......but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it .

haha stick to it all you want. I just think it's kind of ridiculous that this guy ask that question. It takes 2 seconds to look up. He clearly has internet access, I don't appreciate that kind of laziness

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

sure. its www.google.com

I think you have a fan.

haha stick to it all you want. I just think it's kind of ridiculous that this guy ask that question. It takes 2 seconds to look up. He clearly has internet access, I don't appreciate that kind of laziness

Settle down lil'-NAS. 

Word of caution, there is plenty of competition out here to be NAS' full-time purse poodle.  Could start to get a little rough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

sure. its www.google.com

I think you have a fan.

See, when I do something that lazy, I at least admit it and apologize.

"Hey, guys sorry for my laziness/ignorance: but what is Tukka's current contract?

Again, sorry for the dumb question"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

191646 is his own man.  He's proven that time and time again.

He's pro-Krejci, which for some reason, is a minority opinion on here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

thank you guys, he will be a RFA after the season ends, what contract would u give to him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

thank you guys, he will be a RFA after the season ends, what contract would u give to him?

6yrs, $36M

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

6yrs, $36M

really? i'm guessing 4/20

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I think its closer to 6/36. Was hoping they wouldve done a long term deal last year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

he hasn't played more than 45 games in an NHL season yet. He has been fantastic and I have every faith in him, but I don't think he's going to get paid as a top 5 goaltender until he has a full season under his belt. If I were him, I'd want to sign for 1-2 years at around 5-5.5 mill

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

It will be interesting to see how much he wants...How much he wants to win verses how much Money he wants to make.

I am thinking between 5 and 6 mill at 5years is fair.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

191646 is his own man.  He's proven that time and time again.

He's pro-Krejci, which for some reason, is a minority opinion on here.

seriously. still don't get why he's always the odd man out. I see no problem with Seguin at wing for the foreseeable future.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I was trying to find comparables but no goalie of similar skill has been signed since the new CBA.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I was trying to find comparables but no goalie of similar skill has been signed since the new CBA.

i know. I would have thought the general rule of thumb would have been contracts would be smaller, but then there's zajak, perry, getzlaf etc. 

quick has a cap hit of 5.3 right? but that's for a decade.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

5 @ $26.65 (5.33 per)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

While not an exact comparable, I think Howard is a good starting point.  Only 3 years older, became an NHL regular the same year, numbers are slightly worse, but has more experience.

About $5.3M a year for him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I think Rask makes between 5 and 6 on his next contract.  I think it will be closer to 6.  Obviously the further we make it in the playoffs the better his outlook will be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

6yrs, $36M

A cup and that could be the deal. Otherwise I'm thinking 5 to 5.5.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

quick won the cup the year before becoming a pending RFA, having been a starter for 4 seasons (he even played 72 games in one season) and got a 10 year 58 million dollar deal. Problem is there is no way to tell how the cap going down will effect these negotiations

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rask is an elite goaltender.  He will be paid elite goaltender money.  He took the one year deal to prove his skills.  I'd say he has.

25. This post has been removed.