rask MUST go....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

rask MUST go....

every game at least 2 easy goals....CANT do that in this league. get rid of him now, before his value sinks lower.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: rask MUST go....

Stop.  You must have missed the 4 or 5 top notch saves he made earlier in the game.  It all evens out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

In Response to Re: rask MUST go....:
    [QUOTE]Stop.  You must have missed the 4 or 5 top notch saves he made earlier in the game.  It all evens out.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

That is a goalies job to make top notch saves.  These softies are momentum killers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

no, actually I did NOT miss the 3 or 4 amazing saves. I saw them...they were GREAT...BUT.....thats pointless to say they even out....a goalie can't let in 2 softies, and have them "offset" by previous saves. Doesn't work that way.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to rask MUST go....:
    [QUOTE]every game at least 2 easy goals....CANT do that in this league. get rid of him now, before his value sinks lower.....
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]

Every game at least two goals so he has to go? You do understand that there's only ONE goalie in the LEAGUE  who averages less than two goal a game, right? And that he's the guy playing in font of Rask?

Can't do that in this league? Every d@mn goalie except for Thomas does that! What an ill-conceived comment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Both goalies allow softies. Thomas allows the 5-hole in from time to time. Just be satisfied in the fact that they played a great team game tonight and got a great win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

hey red learn to read!! I didn't say "2 goals per game he has to go"....I CLEARLY said "2 EASY goals per game"....BIG BIG DIFFERENCE. You simply can't let in horrible goals like that. In a closer game, we lose ANOTHER 2 points because of Rask. Simple.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I knew coming back over from the bruins blog there would be some Rask haters out in force typical. Singing that same ol song with the same boring tune.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]no, actually I did NOT miss the 3 or 4 amazing saves. I saw them...they were GREAT...BUT.....thats pointless to say they even out....a goalie can't let in 2 softies, and have them "offset" by previous saves. Doesn't work that way.....

So you want to trade him because he didn't make a couple saves he maybe should have; but made some great saves that maybe he shouldn't have; and in the end made enough saves to win the game??  Weird.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm starting to lean more and more towards adopting NAS's posting rule

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

did NAS say that you should actually read someone's post before foolishly replying to it?
    Do you see now that you didn't read my post correctly? Not only did you NOT read my post correctly...you accused me of being "ill-concieved"....all can clearly see....YOUR response was ill-concieved.......

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Seriously, we're having this worn out conversation after a win.  Fack!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Played a great game, 1 softy, again to repeat Brick in a post, he was the difference in the PK, a breakaway and some extremely good saves, especially at the point being outshot 16-6 in the second, a well earned win.

Hopefully a confidence builder for the kid.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Which 2 goals do you think were weak?  I just rewatched the highlights and do not see any weak goals.  If you don't notice the Morrow goal was deflected by the shaft of Kapher's stick I suppose you could call that one weak.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4b1a26a6d08ce03a7f1367557e94f42c&plckUserId=4b1a26a6d08ce03a7f1367557e94f42c">
    First: 5/14/2009
    Last: 2/3/2011
    did NAS say that you should actually read someone's post before foolishly replying to it?
    Do you see now that you didn't read my post correctly? Not only did you NOT read my post correctly...you accused me of being "ill-concieved"....all can clearly see....YOUR response was ill-concieved.......

YOUR AN IDIOT--- He is a starting goalie who is playing in a backup roll who plays 1 x every 5 or 6 games.  Is he as sharp as Thomas-- no.  But how about the Stars backup goalie-- he let up 2 goals on 2 shots--- Do you want him instead of Rask--- who won the game?  GET A FREAKIN CLUE!

Unbelievable stupid thread!

Final Score -- Bruins 6 Stars 3  --- And you have to complain about something--pathetic!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]Which 2 goals do you think were weak?  I just rewatched the highlights and do not see any weak goals.  If you don't notice the Morrow goal was deflected by the shaft of Kapher's stick I suppose you could call that one weak.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]
    Dont even bother. They are Thomas Fanatics. According to them TT can do no wrong and every goal scored on Rask is "weak."

A double standard at its finest

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonnyRippit. Show JonnyRippit's posts

Both goalies drive me up a wall...Thomas takes himself out of the play but still manages to get back in it....and Rask drops the second the opposition gets the puck.   If Rask would even waive at a shot over his shoulder he might not be that bad...he just drops to the butterfly and hopes it hits him.  DUDE MOVE YOUR ARMS!!!! Thomas is the much, much better goalie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Last season he was a coming superstar in the minds of many who were also trying to convince everyone that the B's should deal Thomas as soon as possible because he was allowing soft goals.Now many preaching that the Bruins ought to dump Rask as soon as possible as he is now giving up soft goals.Thomas is having a spectacular season and Rask,like just about every young goalie(Roi being an exception that comes to mind as well as Esposito,to a lesser extent)is struggling,alternately being terrific and then having problems.Rask will continue to improve his play and his consistency as he gets a few more years under his pads.There were more than a few of us on this forum advocating keeping both as it is an ideal situation in net to have a veteran and a very promising yougster between the pipes.I guess I'm saying the same thing again,though I have little hope it will influence those who jump on and off the bandwagon of players over relatively short periods of time.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: rask MUST go.... : Dont even bother. They are Thomas Fanatics. According to them TT can do no wrong and every goal scored on Rask is "weak." A double standard at its finest
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm a TT fanatic, but I don't pick on the kid! I think he's been getting a raw deal for most of the season! What do people expect? He's a starting goalie playing in a backup role for the 1st time in his young life. You think him playing every 5,6 or 7th game he's going to be able to come in & pitch a shut-out! Ya gotta give the kid a break by looking at the whole picture!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: rask MUST go.... : Hey I'm a TT fanatic, but I don't pick on the kid! I think he's been getting a raw deal for most of the season! What do people expect? He's a starting goalie playing in a backup role for the 1st time in his young life. You think him playing every 5,6 or 7th game he's going to be able to come in & pitch a shut-out! Ya gotta give the kid a break by looking at the whole picture!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Im wasnt really referring to you nitemare, your probably one of the most knowledable TT fans out there. Im talking about guys like Macdogcharm, abra cadaver and Wino.

Lets assume TT was in net tonight and he gave up all the exact same goals rask gave up tonight. I highly doubt the OP starts this thread.

TT has been in another galaxy this year. The vezina is pretty much his. I hesitate on giving him the Hart just because the media seems to be against goalies winning the Hart.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JonnyRippit. Show JonnyRippit's posts

[QUOTE]    Last season he was a coming superstar in the minds of many who were also trying to convince everyone that the B's should deal Thomas as soon as possible because he was allowing soft goals.Now many preaching that the Bruins ought to dump Rask as soon as possible as he is now giving up soft goals.Thomas is having a spectacular season and Rask,like just about every young goalie(Roi being an exception that comes to mind as well as Esposito,to a lesser extent)is struggling,alternately being terrific and then having problems.Rask will continue to improve his play and his consistency as he gets a few more years under his pads.There were more than a few of us on this forum advocating keeping both as it is an ideal situation in net to have a veteran and a very promising yougster between the pipes.I guess I'm saying the same thing again,though I have little hope it will influence those who jump on and off the bandwagon of players over relatively short periods of time.  
    Posted by kebbe[/QUOTE]

Are you on your period?  Cant we all just getalong?????   Clearly they are both 'good' goalies but they have both had an off year.  Thomas will lead this team and Rask will take over.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rask made some great saves tonight, but the two that went high while he was on his knees made me cringe.

Two points!  How the losers got their goals doesn't matter!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to rask MUST go....:
    [QUOTE]every game at least 2 easy goals....CANT do that in this league. get rid of him now, before his value sinks lower.....

LMAO....ok. We all said the same about Timmy. Well, he's still here ain't he?

The kid is rusty, cut him some slack. I mean, would YOU be able to perform at 100% proficiency playing 1 out of every 9-games?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Kafechers on these Blogs! Wah Wah Wah!! We have 2 standout goalies and its kinda good that The Tank is the so-called starter (#1) on this team as Tuukks is still young and can learn from TT, not necessarily his intriuging style, butt his work ethic. Take positives out of negatives and the foundation of the game is built from the goaltending position outwards. Also difficult to find the groove when u only play every once in awhile, as Yours truly is a goalie himself. Just saying