rask MUST go....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Re: rask MUST go....

In Response to Re: rask MUST go....:
    [QUOTE]As a side note, my favourite moment from high school was when this jack@ss who tormented me and my friends was cutting into me before English class and I turned around and called him "moronic." He actually came back at me a few seconds later and sincerely asked what "moronic" meant. When the teacher started the class she began by talking about the meaning of irony and asked for example. I put up my hand and said "If you call someone moronic and they intelligently ask you what moronic means." She rolled her eyes and said "Yes, I suppose, but no one would be that stupid." 18 years later and that still makes me laugh. So I have to wonder, did macdog and I go to high school together?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE] Hilarious Red, you're the funniest poster on these boards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

So if Rask has a goals against of 2.69 and he lets in 2 soft goals every game.  That means the team should only allow 0.69 goals per game.  Thomas has a goals against of 1.82 so that must mean he lets in 1.13 soft goal per game.  I guess maybe we need to get rid of both of our goalies.   Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: rask MUST go.... : Hilarious Red, you're the funniest poster on these boards.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]
    *blushes*

Thanks but I'm only as good as my material, so macdog and the like deserve most of the credit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

such a useless post.  we should trade seguin too.  he doesn't score enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Actually, if you're intending to slyly call someone a stupid cow, mooronic would do it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

....the 2nd goal was weak because it was a harmless wrist shot from far away, not even intented to be a scoring chance...and even if it did hit a stick...on a 40mph shot from a mile away...you should be able to adjust. the 3rd goal was weak because it was a onetimer...yes......but from 6 miles away!!!

Well this shows you're not a goalie!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]As a side note, my favourite moment from high school was when this jack@ss who tormented me and my friends was cutting into me before English class and I turned around and called him "moronic." He actually came back at me a few seconds later and sincerely asked what "moronic" meant. When the teacher started the class she began by talking about the meaning of irony and asked for example. I put up my hand and said "If you call someone moronic and they intelligently ask you what moronic means." She rolled her eyes and said "Yes, I suppose, but no one would be that stupid." 18 years later and that still makes me laugh. So I have to wonder, did macdog and I go to high school together?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    LMAO! Great one Red!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Priceless!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

hi red...
    you give me too much credit
    if you were "one of those guys" who got picked on in high school.....I'm sure you are pretty funny all on your own...you don't need my help :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, we're having this worn out conversation after a win.  Fack!!!
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya, tell this poster-clown to Fack-off!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3705f0ce94a1791b0c14c92339c82126&plckUserId=3705f0ce94a1791b0c14c92339c82126">
    First: 11/28/2009
    Last: 2/4/2011

You go.
    Rask stays.

Could'nt have said it any better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: rask MUST go.... : I'm with ya, tell this poster-clown to Fack-off!!!
    Posted by number08[/QUOTE]

Here's an idea, let's start a discussion about how Julien should be fired!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

[QUOTE]Both goalies drive me up a wall...Thomas takes himself out of the play but still manages to get back in it....and Rask drops the second the opposition gets the puck.   If Rask would even waive at a shot over his shoulder he might not be that bad...he just drops to the butterfly and hopes it hits him.  DUDE MOVE YOUR ARMS!!!! Thomas is the much, much better goalie.
    Posted by JonnyRippit[/QUOTE]

OR HOW ABOUT STANDING AND FACING THE SHOOTER!!!!!
    HATE THE BUTTERFLY!!!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: rask MUST go.... : OR HOW ABOUT STANDING AND FACING THE SHOOTER!!!!! HATE THE BUTTERFLY!!!  
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

A poster stated the majority of the goals are scored 8 within 8 inches of the ice, which sounds correct to me. The butterfly style was made to combat this. There is a reason why this style dominates the game. No goalie give a carp about his style not being entertaining, its about being effective.

When a goalie starts 1 out of 7 game, you gonna see a little rust and you are going to have meatheads complaining about their play cuz they dont know any better. Small price to pay for keeping TT in form for his current Vezina & Hart winning season. Don't hold your breath for a Tuukka trade GM in training guy!

Sections
Shortcuts