Rask on Thursday Thomas on Saturday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Rask on Thursday Thomas on Saturday?

ILH,
    I like the thought, gives Rask a home game, and less hostile team to play for..

I still think you have ride thomas as the starter, Rask played 1 good game at this point, that doesn't constitute a hot goalie to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

let tuukka decide whether he plays in montreal...it was a B+ effort on monday(didn't handle the puck well/ok rebound control), he should start against minn and determine his own fate. If his game IMPROVES from mon. -he gets the montreal game....if not- thomas goes in habland.great problem to have, no??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

So? Rask plays one good game and thomas rides the pine? I don't think so..

Rask plays, thomas plays, if one is out playing the other that guy plays.. but the idea of riding rask now after 2 good start is dumb.. They rode thomas cause h is playing better then anyone.. Not simply because he was playing well..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I like that also . I just hope we don't get posts saying that Thomas will get rusty . Wink  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

They need to utilize the rotation. They overplayed thomas so this 3day break and a homegame against Minn is teh perfect time to rest Timmah and to hopefully get a lil something going for Rask. Should still be 3-1 Thomas in starts but  Rask needs to get his starts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I wouldnt mind Rask playing against the Wild.  I watched their games vs. teh Devils last night, it was LESS than impressive.  If they play that way tomorrow in Boston, youre looking at a 5-0 blowout by the Bruins.

I want Rask to play the less-important, crappy teams right now to get the rust off.  You CANT play him in Montreal against the Habs, no way, no how.  I dont care if Timmy throws a stinker (well, I do, but.....) Id rather Timmy get the start of the Habs than Rask.  Rask has been shaky all year, you cant play him against the Habs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Rask on Thursday Thomas on Saturday?:
    [QUOTE]I like that also . I just hope we don't get posts saying that Thomas will get rusty .   
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I think TT plays best rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Rask on Thursday Thomas on Saturday?:[QUOTE]What you guys think??? Ride the hot hand right I say play Rask against the Wild and Thomas vs the Crabs. Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Most excellent idea but will Uncle Fester like your idea ILH ? that is the real question

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Rask on Thursday Thomas on Saturday?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask on Thursday Thomas on Saturday? : I think TT plays best rusty.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]  Definitely. That's when we get to see Angry Tim.

Sections
Shortcuts