Rask Signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Rask Signed

8 years, 7mil per.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Rask Signed

not happy about this. too long, too much. I think Chiarelli might be losing his touch. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=677568&navid=DL|BOS|home

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

going rate for elite goalies....

not losing any sleep over it....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

I don't think its that bad, Rumor had it he wanted 7 year 8mill. I will take this deal any day of the week. Rinne gets this money and has never gotten past the 1st round of the playoffs and Rask has had better stats than Rinne almost every year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I would have prefered a million less and about three years less. But I like Rask a lot and think he can be an elite goaltender. Glad to have him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

I would have prefered a million less and about three years less. But I like Rask a lot and think he can be an elite goaltender. Glad to have him.

bingo. as an RFA, he should have gotten 5-30

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If he continues to progress the way he did this year it will be a real good deal going forward, especially with the cap going up. Lets not forget, at the beginning of the year, there were doubts/questions as to wether he was a number one goalie.He proved he is, he even signed the one year deal to prove he is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

This will put him first all time in games played and better be 1st in wins and he better have a cup of his own.  Boston top 5 all have cup wins.

Salary cap better go up big time or PC is going to have to earn his salary picking up players in steals ala Horton Campbell Peverly and Kelly on his way to the cup at low salaries.

Iginla at 6M is not a steal.

The D also better continue being the best.

Rask is a top knotch goalie but 7M for 65wins wtfu r u thinkin.

On the other hand if Rask plays at the level for the next 8 we should have 8 more shots. Hoping the cup is haf full not empty.lol

GOAT!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

In the next few years the cap will go up and GMs will continue to give out outlandish contracts. This one will look pretty good. Rask is elite and he's worth it 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

If he continues to progress the way he did this year it will be a real good deal going forward, especially with the cap going up. Lets not forget, at the beginning of the year, there were doubts/questions as to wether he was a number one goalie.He proved he is, he even signed the one year deal to prove he is.

and that's what PC'S projecting....

most important player on the team's the goalie....

best technical and athletic goalie i've seen with the B'S since i've been fan....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hope the cap goes up at least $4M next season. Whew it is gonna be close to squeeze everyone in. Glad for Tuukka but not for the tossing n turning PC will due next summer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

I wonder when the Bruins will trade Malcomb Subban?  ... he just became irrelevant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Financial suicide.  8 yrs.  7 million.  Wow.   128 gms.  66-45 record.   Wow just wow.   You rask supporters better hope hes healthy for 8 yrs bc we are broke.   

Enjoy no upgrades.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't think you understand how contract negotiation works.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc2. Show croc2's posts

Without Rask, anything else was meaningless.  Sorry for the Habs lunatics 191646...you lose!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

In response to Bigpapa1977's comment:

I wonder when the Bruins will trade Malcomb Subban?  ... he just became irrelevant.

always thought he was...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc2. Show croc2's posts

Malcolm Fodder

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to golden9x2's comment:

always thought he was...

[/QUOTE]

Yes, we know . You dislike all Subbans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

I don't think you understand how contract negotiation works.

lets hope it works out.  No one wants me blabbing i told you so.  I hate the deal.  I hate the fact we have no room for upgrades.   i hate we have no backup.  I hate that he has never played a full season and we have an u/k as a backup.  I hope the cap doesnt move.  

In order for this deal to be a success he better be able to play 65 gms a year for 8 yrs, win at least one cup, a vezina or 2.  I think playing 65 gms a year for 8 yrs will be impossible.  

Im predicting a groin injury within the first 2 yrs.   

Enjoy the next 8 yrs.   i wont dwell on this anymore.  When people start threads about getting a top 4 dman or a 3rd line player or an nhl player if one of our guys gets hurt please remember this thread.  

Good luck rask.  You are gonna need it.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

luckily the B'S didn't unload Tuukka while TT was winning all the hardware....

you never know what can happen.... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Even worse than Horton's contract.  Khudobin could of put up similar numbers for 800K a year. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to abra-cadaver's comment:

Even worse than Horton's contract.  Khudobin could of put up similar numbers for 800K a year. 

Thats just ridiculous. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

luckily the B'S didn't unload Tuukka while TT was winning all the hardware....

you never know what can happen.... 

I think its the opposite.  Subban never became more important to this team.  I hope every goalie in our system improves quickly.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Stanley ? You have another log in ?

Sections
Shortcuts