Rask starting Game 6?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Rask starting Game 6?

Tukka Time? Please? :)

For all the talk about how Thomas was costing the Bruins the series, well.... I hope those guys are giving Tim his due now. He was flat out incredible, and the save on Gionta one of the best playoff stops I've seen.

Great game tonight. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Rask starting Game 6?

In Response to Rask starting Game 6?:
    [QUOTE]Tukka Time? Please? :) For all the talk about how Thomas was costing the Bruins the series, well.... I hope those guys are giving Tim his due now. He was flat out incredible, and the save on Gionta one of the best playoff stops I've seen. Great game tonight. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    That save was absolutely incredible. I thought it was over right there. TT showed the league why he is the Vezina favorite tonight. Price played extremely well, his team just couldn't get it done.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The hatas don't know hockey but they'll make excuses per the usual see you back here Monday. To you and yours have a great weekend as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

TT is the man and to say that the save on Gionta was the save of the season would be an understatement! Go Bruins!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

loocaooo and wingsfaninill, where are you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Timmy is the bomb.  What I don't understand is, why people choose between them.  It was nice to see Tuuka earn his playoff run last year.  And it's been nice to see Timmy earn his time this year.

Great win tonight, hopefully we can ride this play right into game 6 still need one more against these pesky Canadiens.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I would expect nothing less from a Bruins/Habs playoff. Amazing game, though I think I have no nails left!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great game for TT..nice saves by Ryder and Chara as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Crazy shiiit.  Price also kep his team in this one. I was sure tonight the Bruins would roll over the Habs.

Happy Easter !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Rask starting Game 6?:
    [QUOTE]Great game for TT..nice saves by Ryder and Chara as well.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Almost forgot about those.  A bit lucky there.  Ryder embellished his a bit with the Patty Roy ole. :-) 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Rask starting Game 6?:
    [QUOTE]Great game for TT..nice saves by Ryder and Chara as well.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Holy cr_ap that's right !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Amen Kennedy, I thought the Habs deserved the game on several levels.  Thomas was the difference and the save on Gionta was stunning.

Lucaooo, where are you??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Rask starting Game 6?:
    [QUOTE]Tukka Time? Please? :) For all the talk about how Thomas was costing the Bruins the series, well.... I hope those guys are giving Tim his due now. He was flat out incredible, and the save on Gionta one of the best playoff stops I've seen. Great game tonight. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

I was at a bar in Keene, NH... talking to a french canadian Montreal fan.  He was a goaltender dating a french canadian girl attending KSC.  He was amazed at TTs performance.  I had a great conversation with him and his girlfriend.  We both shook hands at a real fun game to watch!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

All I can say is wow. Both goalies were absolutely incredible tonight. Price was like a puck stopping spider web for most of the game there. Anything that touched him stuck and stopped, not a single rebound.

Thomas got bailed out by Ryder early on what may be one of the greatest redemption plays(and series) by a player pegged as being a complete waste. Then Thomas made those OT saves, the side to side on the Gionta shot, I thought it was a goal.

That was a playoff classic!

Sections
Shortcuts