Rask to start in Ottawa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Rask to start in Ottawa

I would use Rask on Tues in Ottawa, then give the rested TT both starts against Tampa and the Pens at home.

Go B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Rask to start in Ottawa

In Response to Rask to start in Ottawa:
    I would use Rask on Tues in Ottawa, then give the rested TT both starts against Tampa and the Pens at home. Go B's
    Posted by jman4

i was thinking the same thing to get tukka another win especially were by the time the bruins play Ottawa it will be after trade deadline and they will have completed the rest of there yard sale and the bruins will be pretty much playing Binghamton-AHL. if thomas is good with only working 2 games in 8 days going into Tampa go for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

I agree that would be the best move.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree with you guys but don't take those 2 points for granted....the Sens are pretty much playing their best hockey right now since they have nothing to lose.  The Flyers learned that the other day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT could have played last night and still got a rest a win and possibly a shutout.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

rask is playing quite well, but when you are only playing  a game here and a game there his alertness will suffer. The same would affect Timmy, and he will not get shutouts every game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I too am concerned with Rask not being as sharp as he should be but they need to play him every chance they get. 1) We need a rested Thomas for the playoff run. 2) We need Rask to be ready if (God forbid) an injury would happen.

Our depth players have done well this season when called upon (Kampfer, Paille). We need to make sure we have the same result if and when our goaltending depth is needed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Re: Rask to start in Ottawa:
    Whenever we can insert Rask, we must.  I'm still ambivalent about him.  That's why I'm hoping we can clinch a clear seeding earlier than usual.   I know his potential, but I've also seen enough to make me still bite nails when he faces shots. In these last 3 Ws against the NYI, Sens, and Oilers - he still is letting in 1 soft goal too many, giving up too many rebounds , and still looks off in cutting down shooting angles.
    Posted by ipot

I agree he is letting at least 1 bad goal in a game and doesn't seem to be cutting down the angles very well but he has to play regularly down the stretch in order to give Thomas a breather.I would play Rask against Ottawa and any weak sister team .There's no way we would have won the game against Vancouver with Rask in goal playing the way he is now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

At least he is starting to win more games as the team around him is tightineing up. I expect him to play tomorrow....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rask to start in Ottawa:
    TT could have played last night and still got a rest a win and possibly a shutout.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

That's no different than saying Rask could've played 
    and got a shutout against Montreal the night that TT blew it in the final 2 minutes.It's speculative at best.

Sections
Shortcuts