Rask vs Leafs Last 10 Years of Goalies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Re: Rask vs Leafs Last 10 Years of Goalies?

Are your friends big Clemmenson or Trevor Kidd fans? I think Leaf fans are overly sensitive to anything Rask whether they'll admit it or not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I am trying to figure out what the point of this is?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

CuJo and Belfour are Hall of Famers, Hopefully Rask has as good or better career in Boston.

Hard to compare apples to oranges, or Rask to Raycroft(best record ever on a single season for Leaf goalie) until Rask plays with such a brutal team and that better not happen in Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Come on man did you not know that Rask is awful and can be easily replaced by any backup in the league.  If you paid attention to this board you would know that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

the most interesting thing about those numbers is the fact that the leafs were above .500 before burke came in the picture. they said they brought him in to turn the club around. i guess it worked.