Rask will choke. Face it, the guy is no Tim Thomas.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Rask will choke. Face it, the guy is no Tim Thomas.

Nope, Tuuka is the better goalie and will win the Conn Smythe. Always comes down to goaltending in the playoffs. He's proven he's got game already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Goaltending wins Cups?  Whoda thunk?

And leave the predictions to Stanley, he's the resident expert.

Other than that, good post jr.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Goaltending wins Cups?  Whoda thunk?

And leave the predictions to Stanley, he's the resident expert.

Other than that, good post jr.

Yeah, went out on a limb there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

"You have chosen to Ignore posts from juniorfalcons19". That was easy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

I love boston sports but those who think this team is a cup worthy team are foolish. Deep down you know the b's are playing with house cash. Hawks in 6. Be proud they got this far. I am.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

I love boston sports but those who think this team is a cup worthy team are foolish. Deep down you know the b's are playing with house cash. Hawks in 6. Be proud they got this far. I am.

Great post.  They won it two years ago.  Could do it again this year.  Yea, they're not cup worthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

[QUOTE]

Great post.  They won it two years ago.  Could do it again this year.  Yea, they're not cup worthy.

[/QUOTE]

Will agree that Tuuka gives up the big reboud he can't get to if he's out of position.  TT could get to that rebound somehow (despite being out of position)...Tuuk's needs to channel his inner Timmy, especialy over the last couple of games (6,7), if they are gonna win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Rask 2013 playoffs= absolutely better beginning to end than Thomas 2011 playoffs, regardless of the outcome.

And that's not a bash on TT. Compare the games. Rask has absolutely been better in total.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Rask 2013 playoffs= absolutely better beginning to end than Thomas 2011 playoffs, regardless of the outcome.

And that's not a bash on TT. Compare the games. Rask has absolutely been better in total.

Do not agree. Tuuk's show me the cup. Shut it down, then agree. He has been great but hasn't had that special "spark" or magic that TT had to take it.  Maybe it's the team but he needs to really make them feel they can't score the last couple of games to overtake TT.  Vancouver was absolutely defeated in 6 and 7.  They knew they could not beat him.  Go even further to the next level...PLEASE!!!!  Bring it home Tuuka!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

That 'spark' that TT had was called 'constantly being out of position and having to do backflips to make otherwise fairly easy saves'.

Not saying TT didnt deserve anything hes gotten, im a huge fan of his.  But people are FAR too sentimental when he gets brought up.  There is no 'inner TT' rask has to bring out.  Rask should stick to playing his game.

He is a solid goalie. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

That 'spark' that TT had was called 'constantly being out of position and having to do backflips to make otherwise fairly easy saves'.

Not saying TT didnt deserve anything hes gotten, im a huge fan of his.  But people are FAR too sentimental when he gets brought up.  There is no 'inner TT' rask has to bring out.  Rask should stick to playing his game.

He is an solid elite goalie. 

Fixed your post for ya, Davey :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I want one member in good standing to explain to me why, considering the current war on trolls, that there are any responses to this thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He is a solid goalie. 

Great post Davey. Common sense seems to elude many of the TT lovers. Easy for them to forget that the Bruins scored over 21 goals in the 4 wins in the Finals. I can just look at the scores and see he wasn't the difference maker in any of those games. I do distinctly remember TT being behind the goal line when Van scored in OT. I also remember TT being barely able to stop a beach ball to open the playoffs against Montreal. They had to come back and win that series in spite of TT's poor performance in the 1st two games. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a more over rated goalie in NHL history than Thomas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

He is a solid goalie. 

Great post Davey. Common sense seems to elude many of the TT lovers. Easy for them to forget that the Bruins scored over 21 goals in the 4 wins in the Finals. I can just look at the scores and see he wasn't the difference maker in any of those games. I do distinctly remember TT being behind the goal line when Van scored in OT. I also remember TT being barely able to stop a beach ball to open the playoffs against Montreal. They had to come back and win that series in spite of TT's poor performance in the 1st two games. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a more over rated goalie in NHL history than Thomas.

[/QUOTE]

Roberto "Leaky Lu" Luongo?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

He is an solid elite incredibly over rated goalie. 

[/QUOTE]

And I fixed yours. Elite goalies have better career playoff records than 29-21.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He is a solid goalie. 

[/QUOTE]

Roberto "Leaky Lu" Luongo?

[/QUOTE]

Nobody suggests the Hall of Fame and retiring Luongo's number. I hear crap like that about TT all the time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Some here did not realize junior was a troll until very recently (like today).  Not just the usual trolls this week.

Some of these guys engage in actual discussion sometimes too.  I think the trollish members here need to decide if they want to contribute to discussion here or just be trolls who intentions are simply to disrupt the board.  There is nothing wrong with being negative, critical or whatever else, as long as there is still an intention to discuss rather than antagonize the board.  If your argument is that Rask stinks, make it once, back it up, and move on so we know it isn't just bait to insult of of the actual hockey fans here.

If posters decide they just want to just disrupt and antagonize everyone else, they'll end up on lists like kelvanas and they will disappear.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I want one member in good standing to explain to me why, considering the current war on trolls, that there are any responses to this thread.

NAS ya know, i read this thread and it just annoyed me so much i had to respond.  Im trying man!

Seriously though. people need to get the heck over TT.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was referring to Rask, dez.

The way his last sentence "there is no inner TT rask has to bring out.  Rask should stick to playing his game.  He is a solid goalie" implied that he was referring to Rask which is why I made my post.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was referring to Rask, dez.

The way his last sentence "there is no inner TT rask has to bring out.  Rask should stick to playing his game.  He is a solid goalie" implied that he was referring to Rask which is why I made my post.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the confusion Irish. That's on me for misunderstanding. Go Bruins! 2 more wins!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Sorry for the confusion Irish. That's on me for misunderstanding. Go Bruins! 2 more wins!

Amen to that, man.  Cheers!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I have the same question.

Sections
Shortcuts