Rask?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Rask?

Might be time to put Rask in between periods.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: Rask?

B's arent playing aany D at all.  Doest matter who is in, there will be goals scored for sure.  I think Timmy has played well so far, just hasnt had any help and 3 of those goals wouldnt have been stopped by anyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I'm confused. I thought both Price and Thomas would go to the box for fighting?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rask?:
    B's arent playing aany D at all.  Doest matter who is in, there will be goals scored for sure.  I think Timmy has played well so far, just hasnt had any help and 3 of those goals wouldnt have been stopped by anyone.
    Posted by bigvig

Not even because of his performance as much as just the way this game's going.He already could've been hurt in the fight and it's not like either goalie was on fire(7 goals in 6 min).Pull a switch just to mix things up a bit and you still start TT next game against Detroit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why would you change goalies when your winning?
    Would you pull Tim Thomas after what he's done this year for you in a game in which he has the lead?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Why would you change goalies when your winning? Would you pull Tim Thomas after what he's done this year for you in a game in which he has the lead?
    Posted by kelvana33

That's what I asked myself when Rask was yanked with the lead against Buff.Like I said,this isn't a knock on TT to say he's fighting the puck a bit tonight.His mind may not be fully in the game right now and we have some big games against the Wings that we need him for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am sorry i don't mind seing TT in net against any other team but he just cannot stop anything vs the HABS!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I thought they needed a goalie change too... TT just wasn't himself, very unsteady tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Rask or TT the next game?

I think Rask gets friday's game then TT gets the NBC one on Sunday afternoon

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Do you guys really believe TT wasn't at fault on most of those goals?  Not talking about what he has done all year, talking about the goals from everywhere tonight.

It really is OK to admit he wasn't very good tonight. It's no knock on anything else.  Lucaoo has a point; he looks like 2009-2010 TT when he plays against Montreal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Can't fault either the Tank or Price tonight- this game was Oilers vs. Islanders circa 1983.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Gotta say TT wasn't sharp at all but you know what it only matters that he let in less than the other guy. I remember some old battle of Alberta games and the score would be 8-7  and the goaltending was superb. That wasn't the case tonight but hey we got the win against a hated rival.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Do you guys really believe TT wasn't at fault on most of those goals?  Not talking about what he has done all year, talking about the goals from everywhere tonight. It really is OK to admit he wasn't very good tonight. It's no knock on anything else.  Lucaoo has a point; he looks like 2009-2010 TT when he plays against Montreal.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

I truly thought sending Rask in for the 3rd would've been beneficial for everyone involved.Rask could've had a short tune-up before what I expect to be a start against Detroit and TT could've sat out 1 period to get himself re-focused and ready for the Detroit games coming up

Sections
Shortcuts