Rask

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Rask

Congratulations to Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuks....job well done...first of I suspect some more Vezinas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Rask

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuupppeeee....?

Shhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppee?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Shupe is busy making posts that start with ''I really like Rask, but.." and end with "The King of Never Won anything makes 8 mil."

If you hate the guy, just say you hate the guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

All those years of Toronto developing Rask over in Europe has paid off for the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good for him. Well deserved. Most consistent goalie since 2010, the numbers don't lie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

shupe is of the "just throw some fat kid back there and don't let anyone have a chance to make him move" school of goaltending plans. 

You know, it's a nitemare employment plan....

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:[QUOTE]

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuupppeeee....?

Shhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppee? [/QUOTE]

He's going to Shupalate this whole thread...shup-A-dupe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Awww...give shupe a break. Yes Rask won the Vezina and it was a great individual achievement but a Vezina win does not necessarily correlate to a cup win. In fact, it rarely happens....so I see his point. More money spent on a goaltender means less for other positions.

I don't necessarily agree with it but I get it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ive stated months ago i think hes a lock for the vezina.  The three finalists shows you how up in the air the position is.  Anyone wanna put money that these three are in the running next year?   

Congrats to Rask.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shupe is busy making posts that start with ''I really like Rask, but.." and end with "The King of Never Won anything makes 8 mil."

[/QUOTE]

I cant believe you of all people wrote this.  The others i dont mind carving me up bc its been bantered back and forth.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ive stated months ago i think hes a lock for the vezina.  The three finalists shows you how up in the air the position is.  Anyone wanna put money that these three are in the running next year?   

Congrats to Rask.  

[/QUOTE]

I would guess with a fair degree of certainty Rask may be...the other two, not so much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

shupe is of the "just throw some fat kid back there and don't let anyone have a chance to make him move" school of goaltending plans. 

You know, it's a nitemare employment plan....

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

Is this a shot at Nite?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You know what the B's really need?

More goaltending.  I hope they use their first round pick on a goalie this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Of course I realize this doesn't end the shupe contract argument, or necessarily validate the long-term deal, but I do remember at the time of the argument thinking "I hope Rask wins the Vezina next year (and a Cup)".

I'm almost obligated to take some sort of swipe at shupe, as he should would at me (I think) if Crawford won the award.  That's all.

Since 2000, the Bruins have drafted 10 goalies, yet over the last 7 years of playoff runs and success every starter and backup in goal, each season, was drafted elsewhere and was acquired by signing or trade.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You should not have posted this

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

Tuukka makes 7 mil....

and is underpaid in my estimation....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Congrats to Rask.  

[/QUOTE]

You could say the same for the Hart Trophy finalists. Last year we had Tavares and Ovechkin this year we had Getzlaf and Giroux. 2012 you had Malkin,Lundqvist,Stamkos. 20011 it was Perry,Sedin and St.Louis etc...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]

Ive stated months ago i think hes a lock for the vezina.  Congrats to Rask.  [/QUOTE]

You did make that prediction.

And you don't have to take that from a turncoat Red Wing fan, who would have started 10 threads "I told yah so", if Detroit would have upset the Bruins in the playoffs. 

Sections
Shortcuts