Raskpuckin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Raskpuckin

After reading on the emergence of Rask as a top goalie in the NHL on NHL.com and with the Bs leading 2-0, the infamous Finnish Elf impishly places a spell on the the "upper body" of the goalie.  

Now fans will witness a barrage of criticisms on Rask similar to the "Tubby Timmy" remarks in the years before the Cup.  I can only wait for the Bs to wrap up the series on Saturday.  

I have to admit the first Rask gaffe was simply laughable.  Reminded me of Wideman in a shootout.  Awkward.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMdX_A2iLuM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Raskpuckin

In response to islamorada's comment:

After reading on the emergence of Rask as a top goalie in the NHL on NHL.com and with the Bs leading 2-0, the infamous Finnish Elf impishly places a spell on the the "upper body" of the goalie.  

Now fans will witness a barrage of criticisms on Rask similar to the "Tubby Timmy" remarks in the years before the Cup.  I can only wait for the Bs to wrap up the series on Saturday.  

I have to admit the first Rask gaffe was simply laughable.  Reminded me of Wideman in a shootout.  Awkward.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMdX_A2iLuM

We'll see that highlight on blooper reels for years to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

got to see that gaffe up close and needless to say turned the whole game around. MSG was dead and so were the Rangers. going into the playoffs,i was concerned about Rask but no one should bury him after having a so so game. this is not 2010,this team knows how to win and quite frankly the Rangers are just not that good. history will not repeat itself.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I am more confident with the overall play of the Bruins. They played the Pens to a stand still during the season, and are now better when they play their game. Horton is more alive lately; Jagr does help bergie's line keep puck control in the offensive zone; he does have his slo-mo moments, but is making better passes; Seguin has helped Kelly's line be more effective; sure wish Peverly would regain his scoring touch, the opportunities are there; The Merlot line does work their butts off, even Thornton gives 150%, especially in blocking the goalie and keeping crease scrums going. I've noted Chara's shortcomings elsewhere, but the "kids" D are doing great work

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bogie, many don't like your negativity in your responses, but looking at the big picture you have an handle on the current Bs circa 5/24/13.  In the grand scheme of things, that is all that matters.  

BTW if I have to listen to how great Lundquist is from another NBCSportscast then I am going to pukke.  If you are as good as Roy or Dryden then why aren't you moving onto Pittsburgh.  He is an excellent goalie, and Rask is not far behind.  Cheers Bogie!  

In response to bogie6's comment:

I am more confident with the overall play of the Bruins. They played the Pens to a stand still during the season, and are now better when they play their game. Horton is more alive lately; Jagr does help bergie's line keep puck control in the offensive zone; he does have his slo-mo moments, but is making better passes; Seguin has helped Kelly's line be more effective; sure wish Peverly would regain his scoring touch, the opportunities are there; The Merlot line does work their butts off, even Thornton gives 150%, especially in blocking the goalie and keeping crease scrums going. I've noted Chara's shortcomings elsewhere, but the "kids" D are doing great work

Sections
Shortcuts