Rask's positioning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Rask's positioning

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Oh.  My.  God.

Career:

GAA:  2.15

SV%:  .927

Yeah, he needs to do something differently.

LOL sounds how my daughter would say it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ahyup, an analysis of Rask must be made by comparison.  Why did Montreal trade Roy to Colorado?  Ahyup, look at the performances of other goalies in the playoffs, not stellar.  So I like to repeat so many others, a team needs to score more than one goal to win a game.  Defense maybe lacking, but the offence is a bit slacking! Go Bruins!  I am optimistic per usual.  

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to mattbs' comment:

I think Rask is playing very good but I noticed that he over commits alot and after most of the goals scored on him he seems to be somewhere outside the crease.  If you look at Toronto's second goal McArthur basically put it in the open net.  I think if he stays in the crease he stops most of those shots.

Oh.  My.  God.

Career:

GAA:  2.15

SV%:  .927

Yeah, he needs to do something differently.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Keeping in mind as well that Rask is seeing a sh*t ton more shots than TT did two years ago as well, complaining about his play is the last thing we need to do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

Keeping in mind as well that Rask is seeing a sh*t ton more shots than TT did two years ago as well, complaining about his play is the last thing we need to do.

Good point Bruin's definetly not playing well defensively.other than the first game