Rask...stand up or falter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Re: Rask...stand up or falter

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

I watched TT let in many weak goals over his stay in Boston and actually never thought he would take the B's to the finals let alone win it. Whats refreshing about Rask is he at least admits when he has a bad game or let in a bad goal, something TT never did.I also don't know if i would call TT's style relaxed, but whatever, i think Tuukka will be just fine. 

Really? Was it the first or second Vezina trophy that made you think he didnt have the goods to lead our team to the finals?

It was the team & system that won those!

[/QUOTE]

Lol, come on man, talk about letting your bias out of the bag...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I watched TT let in many weak goals over his stay in Boston and actually never thought he would take the B's to the finals let alone win it. Whats refreshing about Rask is he at least admits when he has a bad game or let in a bad goal, something TT never did.I also don't know if i would call TT's style relaxed, but whatever, i think Tuukka will be just fine. 

Really? Was it the first or second Vezina trophy that made you think he didnt have the goods to lead our team to the finals?

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was the "system" and a little luck.And you never know Tuukka could be fortunate enough to use the "system" to his advantage as well and with a little luck might win a vezina as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

It was the team & system that won those!

[/QUOTE]

Nutty, I can verify that Nite is a big TT fan so I'm betting he was being sarcastic. He also plays net so he doesn't buy into the theory of "the system" as much as some of us (me).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to NeelyOrr's comment:

I like Rask but I'm not sure that he can handle the workload down the stretch. He does have  good numbers but he is not making the saves that takes a team to the cup. He seems to be bothered to easily and havn't got that relaxed state that Thomas has...just saying.As for the power play thats not working, instead of special teams why don't they use the same lines that they use 5 on 5? They are used to each other and why is Bourque on the power play?

He looked like that guy the game in Montreal in the 2-1 victory.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rask is playing great.  No need to doubt him until he gives us a reason to doubt him.  Worrying about what may happen in the ECF is a bit premature.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Nutty, I can verify that Nite is a big TT fan so I'm betting he was being sarcastic. He also plays net so he doesn't buy into the theory of "the system" as much as some of us (me).

[/QUOTE]

Who Me?????Dez I can't believe you say such things!

Btw- Dez I do buy into the system of helping a goalie stat wise. I just don't think a system helps a goalie to be better. There's a difference

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Bogie has been on a Seidenberg campaign for a couple of weeks now.  It's a one man parade, however.

[/QUOTE]

Is he Krug's father or something? Does he really think that a Krug can come into the lineup & replace Ference? He's not having a great year, but the guy is the Assistant Capt for a reason & has a lot of play-off experience. Does he actually think a rookie can come on a contending team & replace him? Even if it is for a #5 d-man. AF is a lot more than that to this hockey club. 

Also, Krug is maybe playing great for the baby B's, but so was Bourque. I think having more than one rookie in your defense is asking for trouble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was the "system" and a little luck.And you never know Tuukka could be fortunate enough to use the "system" to his advantage as well and with a little luck might win a vezina as well.

[/QUOTE]

I think he wins multiple Vezina's as well, but it's what he can bring in the play-offs that will matter. 

Sections
Shortcuts