Rat vs. Rat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Rat vs. Rat

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

[QUOTE]

And don't say B's are way bigger and will be too physical for them. That's exactly what the kings tried.. And before you go saying well Boston is bigger remember on average LA is the biggest team in the Nhl.

bruins normally have 10 plus guys with double goal totals.  every team tries to out hit out tough the bruins.  Chicago is a skill team.  I respect them.  But they dont have any advantage over us.  The bruins have obvious advantages over the hawks.  

[/QUOTE]

Chicago has far more skill then BOston. Simply put. There's no if ands or buts around it.. Ask any neutral team fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

[QUOTE]

Chicago is deeper with much more offensive ability. The pens team defense couldn't hold a candle to the hawks a zzz..as there 2nd ranked regular season defensive stats would indicate..

Finish this sentence.  Stats are for ___________.

What's this?[/QUOTE]

Hawks fans?....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Easy there gretz.. I've worked for an nhl team for 10 years and been on the bench watching 100's of games live..I got more hockey knowledge in my left toe then yyou do..

You haven't shown it yet.  I'll wait.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

There transition game is ridiculous. They take away time and space better then most.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

As far as trolls go, you're not bad.  But I bore easily with trolls.  "Have a good", as we say in BOston.  (Not sure why you always capitalize the B and O...Body Odor?)  Funny stuff right there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Easy there gretz.. I've worked for an nhl team for 10 years and been on the bench watching 100's of games live..I got more hockey knowledge in my left toe then yyou do..

as an usher?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Bro im not a troll. I respect you all and absolutely love the city of Boston.. Im a huge pats fan and have been posting since 05 on this site..this name since 07 and blitz416 before that. I think Boston has a great chance to win but to undermwhat how good the hawks are simply sets yourself up for something your not ready for.

The thing I think B's have biggest advantage is with Chara.. To me if I had to pick 1 player in the nhl for one season to lead my team it would be him.. He is amazing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Sorry for grammar mistakes posting on my iPhone and the spell check is terrible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

TRUE GRIT!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

So as an usher, that makes you an expert at  analyzing hockey ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Chicago has far more skill then BOston. Simply put. There's no if ands or buts around it.. Ask any neutral team fan.

NHL.com's poll is asking the question to all the fans.

Who will win the cup?  So far, Bruins lead with 50.12%  The fans don't think the Blackhawks have far more skill. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

NHL.com's poll is asking the question to all the fans.

Who will win the cup?  So far, Bruins lead with 50.12%  The fans don't think the Blackhawks have far more skill. 

thanx goodnews, i think i'll go add to the slim lead....

just did, it's now at 50.17%....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]

So as an usher, that makes you an expert at  analyzing hockey ?

Say what you will but I ain't no usher.. just about a month ago I was on the ice when jagr randomly came up to me and had a meaningless convo..any hockey fan would love to do what I do and get paid nicely to do it.

[/QUOTE]

call me crazy, but if i was the zamboni driver and shot the breeze with B'S players, i know which club i'd be rooting for....

don't know if you're a Hawks fan but you surely sound like you are....

just saying.... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

The similarities between the two teams are pretty obvious. But the difference is likely goaltending. Crawford has been overachieving for sometime now and whenever I see him play he does seems to stop a lot of pucks but he just doesn't seem to have the poise or self belief that a goalie with his stats would suggest. Often loses sight of the pucks, makes saves off his head and when he does make the big save he frequently has the looks of 'How the h*ll did I do that?' all over him.

Still, close series. I've always liked the Hawks franchise but I find too many players on the present roster too arrogant for my liking.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

I'm a fan of all hockey players as well as all of you. I deserve all the flack I get coming in here trying to challenge bruins fans. I understand that. You all have a right to feel cocky and confident as I just like to talk hockey.

I will admit my grandfather, father and older brother are all huge hawks fans. I like the hawks but work for another franchise so I'm kind of torn. The bruins led by Chara are no joke. I just don't think you realize how good chicago is.

I don't want to anger you all so I'll stop posting on the B's board and let you all enjoy what you deserve. I just couldnt help myself initially.

Good luck to you guys... Cheers for being good sports.

fair enough Hotblitz....

here's hoping you're working that nite to get a closeup of Lord Stanley....

B'S in 6!!!!

cheers....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dear Rink Janitor,

Those of us who watch every game on TV have a much better grasp of what's going on during the game than you do.  You have no replays and your sightlines are miserable, if you can see anything at all without watching the jumbotron.

Please don't tell me that you know more about the game of hockey than many of the guys here because you hand the ice girls a shovel and jerk one out because a player has a random conversation with you.  While you're wondering if that ice chip that fell into your work boot will turn to water before you can dig it out, many of us are watching every single second of every single game.

Sure, you may be a big fan.  Congrats.  So are Stanley and Rusty.  Most of us don't play the "I know more than you" or "I'm a bigger fan that you" game because it's stupid and childish.  It is important to note, however, that my dad could totally beat up your dad.

It's not important for us to show some respect for Chicago and it's 100% fine to predict B's in 4 or B's in 5.  You know why?  Because what's written here has nothing to do with what happens in the game.  Most of us try to be positive because life, in general, is better when it's positive. 

Lastly, please do a better job cleaning the ice.  It was a mess last game.

Have a nice day, Rink Janitor.

Love,
    NAS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

That's gold NAS!!

And the chance that this guy is a zamboni driver is less than zero.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I've never seen a zamboni driver on the bench.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

: )

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--zaHf7nbsc

Thats me.

I can  post team photos and have lots of proof of who i am.

Take a pic of you're TD Garden Badge with your iPhone, cover up your name and photo and post it.