Rat vs. Rat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Rat vs. Rat

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Dude did you not look?

I don't work for the bruins... I never once said it was the bruins..

OK your Air Canada badge then

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"...Please don't tell me that you know more about the game of hockey than many of the guys here because you hand the ice girls a shovel and jerk one out because a player has a random conversation with you.  While you're wondering if that ice chip that fell into your work boot will turn to water before you can dig it out, many of us are watching every single second of every single game..."  - 'Not-a-Shot'

Not often I laugh out loud reading this stuff and I don't like seeing a guy out-numbered, but damn, that is funny.

"Lastly, please do a better job cleaning the ice.  It was a mess last game."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Yikes -- this has been the greatest digression from the original post ever. We went from Shaw vs Marchand to watching a Zamboni creeping along on AC Ice for 40 seconds. Theme song from the Twilight Zone suddenly playing in my head. As Rodney would say -- "Tough Crowd"!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

"...Please don't tell me that you know more about the game of hockey than many of the guys here because you hand the ice girls a shovel and jerk one out because a player has a random conversation with you.  While you're wondering if that ice chip that fell into your work boot will turn to water before you can dig it out, many of us are watching every single second of every single game..."  - 'Not-a-Shot'

Not often I laugh out loud reading this stuff and I don't like seeing a guy out-numbered, but damn, that is funny.

"Lastly, please do a better job cleaning the ice.  It was a mess last game."

Don't feel bad for me bro.. I'm doing just fine and comfortable in my own skin..

HB,

do you know how many people come here, troll it up and leave, then come back.  There are numerous people in here that know hockey.  You dont have to play the game to be educated.  

To say that chicago has more talent is just a false statement.  Your 2010 club was better.  Meanwhile our 2013 club is better then 2011.  Our team also have the majority of its roster back.

I like chicago, Toews, Hossa, Sharp and keith seabrook are some of my favorites in the League. That hate isnt there yet.  I find the teams pretty similar.  We have huge edge in physical game that has set the current standard.  Im looking fwd to this matchup.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dear Bruin's fan post 2011...

You know nothing, you've added zero insight into the discussion other then taking pot shots and I'd put a g down says you've never laced em up in your life. Perhaps aside from being a house league hacker.

I've played, or been involved with hockey my entire life. In fact I'll be in east Boston in a few weeks. If you have the nads you will show up at the rink with gear and get in a run ( free of charge). Thats's kind of irrelevant but why not.

I could care less what you call me. I own my house, I have good family and friends and what I said I do in terms of my job is true, and I can prove it. Just ask.

P.s. I gaurantee you would never make that dad comment to my face.  Pretty easy in front of a screen though aint it?

Stay classy little fella..

You failed to address any of my statements, instead went with the "oh yeah, I'll kick your butt" reply that was sort of expected, and followed up with the "I bet you never played, and if you did play, I bet you sucked" routine that couldn't be less relevant.

Tell me, Rink Janitor, how can you have a better grasp on what's happening in a hockey game from your poor vantage point for the last 10 years than someone, anyone, who has been watching on TV for the last 10 years?

Because I'm such a kind man, I'll let you off the hook for your $1,000 wager.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Deleting your posts is the ultimate acknowledgement of defeat.    Goodbye football guy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I can't believe NAS and hang are even bothering... the username and avatar clearly show how much of a hockey expert we are dealing with.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So funny listening to all the homers on this board..if you really think Boston is deeper and more talented then the hawks I am going to come back after the series and repost all of this..there is a reason Chicago had 15 more points then Boston in the regular season in a clearly better conference. 

Nice, a Colts troll speaking trash on a Bruins board....lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Dear Rink Janitor,

Those of us who watch every game on TV have a much better grasp of what's going on during the game than you do.  You have no replays and your sightlines are miserable, if you can see anything at all without watching the jumbotron.

Please don't tell me that you know more about the game of hockey than many of the guys here because you hand the ice girls a shovel and jerk one out because a player has a random conversation with you.  While you're wondering if that ice chip that fell into your work boot will turn to water before you can dig it out, many of us are watching every single second of every single game.

Sure, you may be a big fan.  Congrats.  So are Stanley and Rusty.  Most of us don't play the "I know more than you" or "I'm a bigger fan that you" game because it's stupid and childish.  It is important to note, however, that my dad could totally beat up your dad.

It's not important for us to show some respect for Chicago and it's 100% fine to predict B's in 4 or B's in 5.  You know why?  Because what's written here has nothing to do with what happens in the game.  Most of us try to be positive because life, in general, is better when it's positive. 

Lastly, please do a better job cleaning the ice.  It was a mess last game.

Have a nice day, Rink Janitor.

Love,
    NAS

That is pure gold right there !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Please don't compare pens to hawks. Completely different animal.

listen I'm not saying Boston can't pull it out, as I do believe they are a great team. All I'm saying is the last thing you should be doing is saying B's in 4 or 5. It's laughable.

I have read on this board today so far how CHara is better then Keith which that I agree with, Raask is better then CC..other then that you don't have an advantage anywhere and I have no dog in this fight. Saying B'S 4th line is better then HAwks is ridiculous..lmao. Bollard has 40 points in around 50 playoff games and is on the 4th line..Frolik has been a beast and is a 2x 20 goal scorer, again 4th line.. Kruger is very underrated.. Show some respect.

So if I said B's will sweep Penguins and allow two goals to the whole series while Malkin,Crosby and Neal dont registar a point, wouldn't you have said then it's laughable.

Now go back to football son. Your in way over your head here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bro im not a troll. I respect you all and absolutely love the city of Boston.. Im a huge pats fan and have been posting since 05 on this site..this name since 07 and blitz416 before that. I think Boston has a great chance to win but to undermwhat how good the hawks are simply sets yourself up for something your not ready for.

The thing I think B's have biggest advantage is with Chara.. To me if I had to pick 1 player in the nhl for one season to lead my team it would be him.. He is amazing.

No you're not ! You're not a Pats fans and had many debates on Brady (see debates with BabeP). You and Rusty have gone at it during football season for 3 years now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

So funny listening to all the homers on this board..if you really think Boston is deeper and more talented then the hawks I am going to come back after the series and repost all of this..there is a reason Chicago had 15 more points then Boston in the regular season in a clearly better conference. 

Nice, a Colts troll speaking trash on a Bruins board....lol

You beat me too it !  Isn't he a Brady hater ? and a Gomer lover ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Please don't compare pens to hawks. Completely different animal.

listen I'm not saying Boston can't pull it out, as I do believe they are a great team. All I'm saying is the last thing you should be doing is saying B's in 4 or 5. It's laughable.

I have read on this board today so far how CHara is better then Keith which that I agree with, Raask is better then CC..other then that you don't have an advantage anywhere and I have no dog in this fight. Saying B'S 4th line is better then HAwks is ridiculous..lmao. Bollard has 40 points in around 50 playoff games and is on the 4th line..Frolik has been a beast and is a 2x 20 goal scorer, again 4th line.. Kruger is very underrated.. Show some respect.

Just a hint, Hotshitz... If you're gonna tell us how great a player on the opposing team is, maybe you wanna make sure he exists. Like.... Bollard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Back to the "Rat" thing.  

If someone can find the CBC replay (and in slow motion) you can really see Shaw's cheapshot , nothing happened to Abdelkader and therefore nobody brought this up.

Look at 16 :43 of 2nd OT when puck goes to Crawford no65  (Shaw) comes into the scrum and kicks no8 Abdelkader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ9ESqfxnWU

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Saying B'S 4th line is better then HAwks is ridiculous..lmao. Bollard has 40 points in around 50 playoff games and is on the 4th line..Frolik has been a beast and is a 2x 20 goal scorer, again 4th line.. Kruger is very underrated.. Show some respect.

OT turnover?  Bollig (Chicago 4th liner)

OT game winner?  Paille (Boston 4th liner)

Show some respect.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins have been getting after Shaw, last night was a great example. Boychuk, Lucic and Seidenberg hammered away at him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Bruins have been getting after Shaw, last night was a great example. Boychuk, Lucic and Seidenberg hammered away at him.

I thought Lucic was going to rip his ears off.  Maybe next game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I thought Lucic was going to rip his ears off.  Maybe next game.

Try maybe next season.  In the SCF he'll just continue to pound him as much as he can.

On home ice I'm very curious who Julien will match Lucic with and out little Rat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Just revisiting old threads.. 

Lmao how right you all were.. 

What did chara end up minus 10?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Saying B'S 4th line is better then HAwks is ridiculous..lmao. Bollard has 40 points in around 50 playoff games and is on the 4th line..Frolik has been a beast and is a 2x 20 goal scorer, again 4th line.. Kruger is very underrated.. Show some respect.

OT turnover?  Bollig (Chicago 4th liner)

OT game winner?  Paille (Boston 4th liner)

Show some respect.

Lol bolland.. 4th liner.. Stanley cup winner. 

Show some respect.. Lmao

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Easy there gretz.. I've worked for an nhl team for 10 years and been on the bench watching 100's of games live..I got more hockey knowledge in my left toe then yyou do..

You haven't shown it yet.  I'll wait.

Clearly have more then you? How bout that seguin trade? Lmao

Sections
Shortcuts