Rat vs. Rat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Rat vs. Rat

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Please don't compare pens to hawks. Completely different animal.

listen I'm not saying Boston can't pull it out, as I do believe they are a great team. All I'm saying is the last thing you should be doing is saying B's in 4 or 5. It's laughable.

I have read on this board today so far how CHara is better then Keith which that I agree with, Raask is better then CC..other then that you don't have an advantage anywhere and I have no dog in this fight. Saying B'S 4th line is better then HAwks is ridiculous..lmao. Bollard has 40 points in around 50 playoff games and is on the 4th line..Frolik has been a beast and is a 2x 20 goal scorer, again 4th line.. Kruger is very underrated.. Show some respect.

Give me a break.  They're saying the same thing in Chicago.  Fans just want to believe their team will win.  Posting it here isn't going to make it happen. 

And 4th lines rarely determine the outcome of a game. 

Stick to football.

Ummm the 4th line had the cup winning goal.. Shows what you know.

stick to ballet you fairy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Please don't compare pens to hawks. Completely different animal.

listen I'm not saying Boston can't pull it out, as I do believe they are a great team. All I'm saying is the last thing you should be doing is saying B's in 4 or 5. It's laughable.

I have read on this board today so far how CHara is better then Keith which that I agree with, Raask is better then CC..other then that you don't have an advantage anywhere and I have no dog in this fight. Saying B'S 4th line is better then HAwks is ridiculous..lmao. Bollard has 40 points in around 50 playoff games and is on the 4th line..Frolik has been a beast and is a 2x 20 goal scorer, again 4th line.. Kruger is very underrated.. Show some respect.

Give me a break.  They're saying the same thing in Chicago.  Fans just want to believe their team will win.  Posting it here isn't going to make it happen. 

And 4th lines rarely determine the outcome of a game. 

Stick to football.

Ummm the 4th line had the cup winning goal.. Shows what you know.

stick to ballet you fairy.

Wow HotBlitz. You picked the Hawks and now you are hear to rub it in. Your awesome.

I caught you in a lie in the Pats forum and I have no doubt that brought you here.

\Now, can you back up what you said you would do in earlier in this thread. You are on the bench for an NHL team correct? And you can prove it.

Now please do so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Everyone of you that got smart with me got owned.. 

Thank you and carry on..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

how do you want me to prove it to you? And how was I wrong? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Im not rubbing it in cause I picked the hawks. I'm here cause you all have no class And deserve a little crow..Besides not only did I pick the hawks I layed out how and why perfectly. 

Ill never post on the b's side again. It was just a one time thumping from me..

take care.. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

how do you want me to prove it to you? And how was I wrong? 

Well you posted this and then you removed it.

n response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Easy there gretz.. I've worked for an nhl team for 10 years and been on the bench watching 100's of games live..I got more hockey knowledge in my left toe then yyou do..

Now, why would you post that, then remove it? 

And how the heck would one have hockey knowledge in their left toe.

I'll tell you what genious. If you can prove one of the two, I wont say your an immature "I picked them so I am smarter than you" doooosh bag.

Deal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I absolutely would prove it too you. You can call me whatever you want regardless.. I'll live.. 

How do you want me to prove it to you without putting myself in a compromising position with my employer that is fair ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I absolutely would prove it too you. You can call me whatever you want regardless.. I'll live.. 

How do you want me to prove it to you without putting myself in a compromising position with my employer that is fair ?

Your the one who said you would, not me.

Your not that bright are you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sorry for the thread being brought back to life boys. Was going at it with BassFishing (Now Harvey-Wallbanger) and HOTBLITZ and HOTBLITZ brought this back up saying how smarter he was for picking the Hawks. Turns out bringing this up was a bad mistake on his part. He's just too stupid to realize what an error he made.

Enjoy if you like, our conversation.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/tcal-and-other-trolls-exposed/100/6824476?page=5

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.  What a loser.  Really Rusty-esque.  Kelvana asks for direct answers and all he gets is random name calling and third grade insults. 

Mr. Big and Tough, but when I wiped the floor with him he pulled the "Hey, that random barb really hurts because, even though you aren't aware of it, my father is sick" BS.

Learn from Rusty, you dope.  Don't post here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow.  What a loser.  Really Rusty-esque.  Kelvana asks for direct answers and all he gets is random name calling and third grade insults. 

Mr. Big and Tough, but when I wiped the floor with him he pulled the "Hey, that random barb really hurts because, even though you aren't aware of it, my father is sick" BS.

I'll fight anyone on the internet. Sure I don't win them all but I've yet to receive an injury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tennessee stinks and so do the Volunteers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Lol eh handy.. How bout those prognostications? 

You got smoked on your own thread. Trying to act like you know everything when everything you said in this thread couldn't be more wrong. You don't know jack about hockeyyou ankle burning hespler hacking Bauer supreme wearing don cherry wannabe. 

How that's minus 10 for Chara? Seguin trade? Horrible lolol

re read everything you said and then sign yourself out for good you 5foot nothing stiff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I'll fight anyone on the internet. Sure I don't win them all but I've yet to receive an injury.

Who said absolutely anything about fighting anyone? 

You have the reading skills of a 2nd grader.. Wow lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Tennessee stinks and so do the Volunteers

Clearly you don't like the pats. It's Jerod Mayo. Good job though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Who said absolutely anything about fighting anyone? 

You have the reading skills of a 2nd grader.. Wow lol

Should I be surprised that went right over your head? Probably not I suppose.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

If you reread the thread then maybe you'll know why I came back.. 

Dont talk or play hockey with me kid, ill thump you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

according to the bruins website and tsn Chara was actually a +7 for the post season and a +14 for the regular season.

where is the -10 come from?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

according to the bruins website and tsn Chara was actually a +7 for the post season and a +14 for the regular season.

In the last 2 games buddy, he was on the ice for pretty much every goal Chicago scored.. Matter fact the minute Toews came out and said to the media they were going to go after him they pretty much destroyed him.. Fact.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

In the last 2 games buddy

HA! stats over the course of 2 games in the post season? Using that as a point of how bad he/the bruins were is kinda silly. No?

Maybe if it were a 2 or 3 game series those kind of numbers might mean something...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It took a late game 6 rally to avoid a game seven, 4 of 6 games were decided by one goal, 3 in OT.  I don't see any reason to think that Chicago was greatly superior to Boston, and I don't see anything in this thread prior to its resurrection that warrents derision.  

As for NAS, the only thing of substance he appears to have said in this thread is 

Because what's written here has nothing to do with what happens in the game.  Most of us try to be positive because life, in general, is better when it's positive. 

That seems a true statement to me.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Why would I reread the thread? You're clearly a meathead simpleton who I wasn't even addressing to begin with. Oh, the irony in making internet threats so shortly after our original exchange. Girl, you crazy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

It took a late game 6 rally to avoid a game seven, 4 of 6 games were decided by one goal, 3 in OT.  I don't see any reason to think that Chicago was greatly superior to Boston, and I don't see anything in this thread prior to its resurrection that warrents derision.  

As for NAS, the only thing of substance he appears to have said in this thread is 

Because what's written here has nothing to do with what happens in the game.  Most of us try to be positive because life, in general, is better when it's positive. 

That seems a true statement to me.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

They won games 4, 5, 6.   

Clearly you have to be superior to win 3 in a row in the cup final. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Why would I reread the thread? You're clearly a meathead simpleton who I wasn't even addressing to begin with. Oh, the irony in making internet threats so shortly after our original exchange. Girl, you crazy.

Hey fairy duster. Typical homer would say something and then consider himself right or the winner and continue to get backed up by his bruin bed buddies like somehow they are going to admit defeat.. Lol

hilarious

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

It really was a much closer series than you say it was. I dont see the point in bragging you picked the right team. I would imagine 50% of hockey fans are right up there with you having picked the Hawks to win that series.

Its over.

Move on.

Sections
Shortcuts