Rat vs. Rat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Rat vs. Rat

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

If you reread the thread then maybe you'll know why I came back.. 

Dont talk or play hockey with me kid, ill thump you.

Why would I reread the thread? You're clearly a meathead simpleton who I wasn't even addressing to begin with. Oh, the irony in making internet threats so shortly after our original exchange. Girl, you crazy.

Hey fairy duster.Typical homer would say something and then consider himself right or the winner and continue to get backed up by his bruin bed buddies like somehow they are going to admit defeat.. Lol

hilarious

Did you ever notice that most stupid people don't realize it? Oh you didn't notice eh? How very peculiar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

It really was a much closer series than you say it was. I dont see the point in bragging you picked the right team. I would imagine 50% of hockey fans are right up there with you having picked the Hawks to win that series.

Its over.

Move on.

Missing the point. It's not that I picked the hawks at all. It's every point I tried to make on analogies these guys laughed at.

as it turned out I was right all over the place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

If you reread the thread then maybe you'll know why I came back.. 

Dont talk or play hockey with me kid, ill thump you.

Why would I reread the thread? You're clearly a meathead simpleton who I wasn't even addressing to begin with. Oh, the irony in making internet threats so shortly after our original exchange. Girl, you crazy.

Hey fairy duster.Typical homer would say something and then consider himself right or the winner and continue to get backed up by his bruin bed buddies like somehow they are going to admit defeat.. Lol

hilarious

Did you ever notice that most stupid people don't realize it? Oh you didn't notice eh? How very peculiar.

I'm typing on my phone and it's a pain in the aZzzz. It's ok I understand. Left with nothing to say so you turn grammar police on.. That in itself means defeat. 

kids these days.. Lmao

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I picked the Blackhawks to win it last year too, at the beginning of the season.  

What kind of a person comes to an internet message board to beg for attention, approval, and congratulations from other posters for getting one pick right, in one sport, one year?

Tool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

They won games 4, 5, 6.   

Clearly you have to be superior to win 3 in a row in the cup final. 

I'm sorry, but there really isn't any logic to that.  When all three victories were effectively by one goal (there was one EN included), the margin of difference is too slim to claim one team much better than the other.  It'd be like claiming heads is clearly better than tails because, out of 10 tosses, heads had one 3-win streak.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It really was a much closer series than you say it was. I dont see the point in bragging you picked the right team. I would imagine 50% of hockey fans are right up there with you having picked the Hawks to win that series.

Its over.

Move on.

Missing the point. It's not that I picked the hawks at all. It's every point I tried to make on analogies these guys laughed at.

Are you seriously back here?

You picked the Hawks. You were right. Congrats.

Thats the last time you were right. The rest is back-pedaling, lies and internet tough guy talk.

Shouldnt you be drawing up a game plan for the NHL team you work the bench for?

Loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm typing on my phone and it's a pain in the aZzzz. It's ok I understand. Left with nothing to say so you turn grammar police on.. That in itself means defeat. 

kids these days.. Lmao

When did I bring up or even mention grammar? I just think you're stupid. That's all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Another simple minded fool from the Patriots forum who doesnt know how to use the quote box. So all the lies and stupidity he posts takes up a whole page.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Its over.

Move on.

Thats the last time you were right. The rest is back-pedaling, lies and internet tough guy talk.

Shouldnt you be drawing up a game plan for the NHL team you work the bench for?

Loser.

Make sure you don't show up on the pats board again after I embarrassed you.. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I never actually thought I would say it, but I kinda miss Rusty on this board...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Make sure you don't show up on the pats board again after I embarrassed you.. 

[/QUOTE]

Your certainly did.

You ended up loooking real good in both forums.

Way to be champ. You and Rusty make a great team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Its over.

Move on.

I never lied about anything. Just because you say I did doesn't make it so buddy. 

Keep deflecting from the fact you very little about the game..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I'll leave you all to throw you're pot shots now that I'm leaving here.

I have to get the nhl faceoff logos ready to be put it in for Sunday morning. 

Have a great season. If any of y'all need help with your picks send me a message. Lmao

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Before you go...any prediction on who wins the cup this year?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Its over.

Move on.

I never lied about anything. Just because you say I did doesn't make it so buddy. 

Keep deflecting from the fact you very little about the game..

HOTBLITZ,

Your just too stupid to realize what an idiot you look like. Just leave bro.

You want your lies.

Here are some of your lies. Prove me wrong.

You said NAS made fun of your sick father and I laughed about it.

Prove it.

You said you misunderstood what he said. Okay. No wheres The part where I laughed at it?

Another lie.

You said you politelty came here anbd picked the Hawks.

Another lie

After being shown what you said, in a thread, YOU draagged back up you moron, you were proven wrong.

ou said you work for an NHL team and have seen 100's of games from the bench and will prove it with pictures. It's all right there.

More lies, and back pedaling.

Now prove me wrong. Give me quotes and examples.

Or, just take your ball and go home boy.

Prove it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Before you go...any prediction on who wins the cup this year?!

'click' That's the sound of the door latch as HOTS**Z leaves the building.

He won't commit to a prediction now, it is too...easy to revisit.

Besides, every real hockey fan knows it is a crapshoot to win the whole thing.

Too many intangibles.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Please don't compare pens to hawks. Completely different animal.

listen I'm not saying Boston can't pull it out, as I do believe they are a great team. All I'm saying is the last thing you should be doing is saying B's in 4 or 5. It's laughable.

I have read on this board today so far how CHara is better then Keith which that I agree with, Raask is better then CC..other then that you don't have an advantage anywhere and I have no dog in this fight. Saying B'S 4th line is better then HAwks is ridiculous..lmao. Bollard has 40 points in around 50 playoff games and is on the 4th line..Frolik has been a beast and is a 2x 20 goal scorer, again 4th line.. Kruger is very underrated.. Show some respect.

[/QUOTE]

Give me a break.  They're saying the same thing in Chicago.  Fans just want to believe their team will win.  Posting it here isn't going to make it happen. 

And 4th lines rarely determine the outcome of a game. 

Stick to football.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm the 4th line had the cup winning goal.. Shows what you know.

stick to ballet you fairy.

[/QUOTE]

Well, well, well.  Welcome back troll extraordinare.  All I have to say is congrats on predicting the Cup winner.  You had a 50/50 shot and lucked out.

As for the 4th line scoring the Cup winning goal, you lucked out again.  Bolland averaged just over 3 minutes per period TOI in game 6, and he happened to get one past Tuukka, good for him.  No one ever said 4th liners can't score; rather they usually don't, and they aren't the guys that teams look to when the games on the line.  In this case, it worked out for Bolland.  Again, good for him.

Now I'm done with you unless you stop trolling and start trying to have an intelligent discussion, but from the looks of your last few posts that's impossible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tennessee stinks and so do the Volunteers
    Clearly you don't like the pats. It's Jerod Mayo. Good job though.[/QUOTE]

Your right I don't like them, Bill still hasn't done anything since he got caught filming their opponents there Rusty/BassFishing/BurgerQueen!

Tell your therapist we all said Hello LoL 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

i hadnt even really read through the pats thread, yikes! 

These two threads had more laughs than you can shake a (long?) stick at!

Sections
Shortcuts