Ratt Cooke At It Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ratt Cooke At It Again

Runs dman from behind.  5 and a game.  The most disgusting fact was the Pitt/Fox guys were blaming Tyutin for this.

When will someone Tie Domi/SammyWilson him. 

Never witnessed a player i hated more.  Claude Lemieux was a rat....but Cooke is the leader of the Ratt Pack

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Ratt Cooke At It Again

In Response to Ratt Cooke At It Again:
    [QUOTE]Runs dman from behind.  5 and a game.  The most disgusting fact was the Pitt/Fox guys were blaming Tyutin for this. When will someone Tie Domi/SammyWilson him.  Never witnessed a player i hated more.  Claude Lemieux was a rat....but Cooke is the leader of the Ratt Pack
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Are you serious another one????? Im going to watch it now. DISGRACE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Ratt Cooke At It Again:
    [QUOTE]Runs dman from behind.  5 and a game.  The most disgusting fact was the Pitt/Fox guys were blaming Tyutin for this. When will someone Tie Domi/SammyWilson him.  Never witnessed a player i hated more.  Claude Lemieux was a rat....but Cooke is the leader of the Ratt Pack
    I disliked him in Van but now I hate the guy.He's beyond dirty-he's dangerous.I can't wait until someone breaks his face and I'd never wish that on another player since Ulf retired.Let's hope Cooke isn't able to retire unscathed like Ulf essentially did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yup, and then he fights a non fighter. 

I wish I could get the sound bites and play the Fox announcers.  I really wish I could call in.  I was seriously angry that they blamed the dman. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Cant find it. Any links?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This is from tonights game against the Blue Jackets guys ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.serverroom.us/jwplayer5/player-licensed.swf?autostart=true&streamer=rtmp://76.73.47.162/live/&stretching=exactfit&file=wrmfree3.flv

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I couldnt find it either but was watching live.

Just b/c I couldnt find him I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqpw_uKyds

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

it was a hit on fedor tyutin with about 5 minutes in the period.  he got 5 minutes for a hit from behind and a game.  then fought the 1st guy that came at him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Ratt Cooke At It Again:
    [QUOTE]it was a hit on fedor tyutin with about 5 minutes in the period.  he got 5 minutes for a hit from behind and a game.  then fought the 1st guy that came at him

Thank San im watching the livefeed from your link. Im sure they'll show it next chance they get.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Incredible.  I'll be watching later TSN hi-lights.

What's worse is why wasn't he suspended for that knee to knee??  He should not have been on the ice today about to kill guy from behind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

guys he didnt get the game so hopefully someone like Boll Domi's him.  I would never wish ill on any player.  But I could care less if we see another Bertuzzi incident.  He deserves it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]guys he didnt get the game so hopefully someone like Boll Domi's him.  I would never wish ill on any player.  But I could care less if we see another Bertuzzi incident.  He deserves it.
    I was confused watching S-dogs feed and seeing Cooke out there.I kept waiting for the hit. BTW,I'm with you on the taking out Cooke idea.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

just saw it...came in at full speed, as I said before I don't beleive in wishing harm on anybody but this guy may be an exception...he's out of control right now and someone might have to reign him in a bit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]just saw it...came in at full speed, as I said before I don't beleive in wishing harm on anybody but this guy may be an exception...he's out of control right now and someone might have to reign him in a bit.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I'm truly afraid he might break someone's neck if he isn't DEALT WITH SOON.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The Pens next game is thursday at home vs the Kings. If I'm Dustin Brown, tomorrow I call Colin Campbell and simply ask him if he is going to address this or should his team before he knocks out a player in a playoff race.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Ok, I just saw the hit on Tyutin...

Cooke's an a.zzhat and is need of serious beats, but....Tyutin peeks and sees him coming, then goes into the corner awkwardly and at the last minute turns his back and gets wallpapered to the boards.   

Yeah, its Cooke,  yeah Cooke left his feet and delivered an illegal hit(and got called for charging), but Tyutin's gotta use his head and get a clue, too - you can't turn your back when you know you're about to get hit.  You can't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, I just saw the hit on Tyutin... Cooke's an a.zzhat and is need of serious beats, but....Tyutin peeks and sees him coming, then goes into the corner awkwardly and at the last minute turns his back and gets wallpapered to the boards.    Yeah, its Cooke,  yeah Cooke left his feet and delivered an illegal hit(and got called for charging), but Tyutin's gotta use his head and get a clue, too - you can't turn your back when you know you're about to get hit.  You can't.
    Posted by CelticBear68[/QUOTE]
    I still haven't seen the hit but I don't need to see it to  know I'd like to see cooke get beat down.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Just saw it.

He legit boarded and charged him the same motion + he left his feet for the hit. POSMF must be dealt with.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

i see you changed your avatar too...LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]i see you changed your avatar too...LOL
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Who me?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]  here is the hit.  classic boarding and charging.  if Cooke doesn't get at least 4 games for this then we know Colin Campbell has something against the bruins   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0cOcJXFv4&feature=player_embedded
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]

At first it didn't look that bad although still a hit from behind but then in slow motion on the replay you see Cooke's feet leave the ice.
    That was a bad hit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

watch this folks

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Ty-Anderson/Whose-Career-Will-Be-Ended-Before-Cookes-Punished/141/33514

its time for blood. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

I doubt Cooke gets more than a one or two game sit-down -if he gets anything at all.  Tyutin got up after the hit (and kudo's to to Tyutin for not going all Mike Ribiero, and really milking it, FIFA-style), and Colie Campbbell is likely to factor that into whatever bizarre decision-making process he employs when handing out disiplinary suspensions.  Hell,  he may even deem the original 5 min major to be punishment enough.

I hate the guy (Cooke), I think he's the anti-christ, I believe he invented cancer and that global warming is his fault - but I think he skates on this one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

It felt so good to see Evander Kane score the TKO against Cooke last year.  Would be even sweeter if Cooke, himself, were the recipient of a Cooke-like hit from someone with the result being, yes, a concussion.  It will be interesting to see what, if any, consequences await him.

Sections
Shortcuts