Ratt Cooke Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ratt Cooke Tonight

How about we take this guy outta the league tonight.  I mean every chance they have they should be sending him elbows, cross checks, spears, you name it. 

I have a feeling that this game could get very ugly.  Both teams are missing guys and it will likely be a 3-1 game.  I think tonight would be a great game for payback.  Seeing that SOB carted off on a stretcher would make my day. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Ratt Cooke Tonight

I won't say I'd like to see him carted off on a stretcher but I'd like to see him suffer every shift and wish he never had to play the B's again.  He needs someone in his face every second and the B's have shown recently that they're willing and able.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Ratt Cooke Tonight:
    [QUOTE]I won't say I'd like to see him carted off on a stretcher
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

You don't have to say it........I will

I want to see him carted off on a stretcher.  And then I want the stretcher to explode, launching him 50 feet in the air, screaming the whole time, like in a Monty Python skit

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]I won't say I'd like to see him carted off on a stretcher but I'd like to see him suffer every shift and wish he never had to play the B's again.  He needs someone in his face every second and the B's have shown recently that they're willing and able.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    A stretcher or body bag would be fine with me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

nice sig  uconn,  would not bother me a bit if he had a career ending injury tonite then find out he lost all his money to bernie madoff tooLaughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Calling this piece of $h!t a Rat is an insult to rats everywhere!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It was already addressed. Play to win the game, if you get a shot at him make it clean and take it. The B's were too focused on revenge last time and put up a major league stinker in thet re match last year. Win the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

It wasnt addressed b/c he laughed at it after he fought Thorton.  It should never be over.  Ulf never heard the end of it when Cam was playing and this piece of crap shouldnt either.   I wouldnt say this about any other player and as much as I want the Bruins to win I would love for them to throw one game and start every hard nosed player we have if Cooke starts.  And challenge him all night with hits, after the whistle, you name it. 
    It may be over for you but in my eyes that little piece of garbage is still doing it. 

I have a feeling tonight could be a very very spirited game.  Which leads us into Montreal.  We already have everything rolling.  Put Savy's Jersey on the bench tonight and everytime that scum comes on he should hear footsteps. 

I love watching Kane knock him out.  Normally a side of me would feel bad, but he went looking for it with a rookie and then gets fed.  Love It

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

"It" will never be completely addressed. Run him every chance you get boys.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

This can be done legally...make him pay by hitting and hitting and hitting him...he is expecting something stupid...to do it the right way will drive him nuts! Don't ruin the season over it...grind him slowly and methodically into the ice! If he is still playing later this season or next year, keep doing the same things...good hard-nosed heavy hitting, take no crapola ...set him up and knock him down hockey!
    Doc

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm over it.

Play hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

agree with EVERYONE'S thoughts....Cooke should be eliminated!! Hey, if the league won't discipline him properly, then it's left to the players....and what better players than ours!!. Ironically...the only "stupid" response is from NAS......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Did Cooke even get hit once tonight??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]Did Cooke even get hit once tonight??
    Posted by MrVmax[/QUOTE]

Chara and Boychuck both laid him out pretty good

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

As long as the B's keep running around looking to hit Cooke while getting beat to the puck all night, they'll lose games like tonight.  Lucky to steal a point.

Get over the Cooke BS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

seems like they lost cause Seids made a massive mistake...nothing to do with hitting (or not hitting) Cooke. What game were you watching?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

seids did make a bad play but he may have been our best player tonight