Ray Bourque!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Ray Bourque!!!!

Bird ...please get a life ...Ray has been a fantastic D ..but those days are over now ....Bruins will winn 3 Stanley Cup in a row ..what more do u want ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Yeah screw them for trading him to a real contender the last year of his career so he can win a cup.

..............ill never understand this sentiment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Bourque!!!!:
    [QUOTE]
     ..what more do u want ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I do not know about bird but I would really like some of the drugs your on.  The Bruins will be lucky to get one cup in the next three years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I thought trading Bourque was the nicest thing Sinden ever did - "Hey Ray, you deserve a Cup, but as much as we want you to win one here, and as much as you want to win one here, we just aren't going to be able to get it done before you retire. You deserve it though, so can we send you to a contender?"

"Thanks Harry. Sorry we couldn't get it done. If I win I'll bring the cup home."

One of the few things Harry ever did that made me think he actually had a soul.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Classy move by the organization for a classy player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Well he was in the finals twice and had a real shot in 1990.
    The first game of the 1990 finals, triple OT was the entire series

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Thanks to the Bruins organization for making that trade, I live in Colorado and had the good fortune of having season tix to the Av's when he arrived. I was also fortunate to be in the building to see my all time favorite athlete hoist the coveted Stanley Cup. What a great night!! I'm OK with this as it was not gonna happen for Ray in Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

good move...hire a guy with NO coaching experience.  makes sense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

milbury had none, o'reilly had none...both did a nice job...that's not exactly a reason to hire someone or not in the nhl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Bourque!!!!:
    [QUOTE]good move...hire a guy with NO coaching experience.  makes sense
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

Many coaches who've been hired without experience have worked out well.  Cheevers (underrated, 5 good seasons) and O'Reilly (led '88 B's to finally knock off Montreal in the playoffs on the way to Finals) come to mind.  I have no doubt Bourquey could be a successful coach, but maybe he doesn't feel like putting in the grueling hours.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Hey, look on the bright side, us Bruins fans got a parade out of it when our esteemed mayor had a Stanley Cup celebration for Bourque,something I haven't witnesed since I was 1 year old back in 1972. Thanks Raymond for showing us Bruins fans what it would be like to bring back the Stanley Cup to Boston.

Sections
Shortcuts