RCMP vs BPD @ td garden sept 25-27th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

RCMP vs BPD @ td garden sept 25-27th

Hey fellas,

huge honor for me to be heading down with a nova scotia hockey team with the rcmp to play against bpd in honor of the boston marathon.  Cant wait to meet them.  Hopefully bpd dont have any Bruin ringers.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: RCMP vs BPD @ td garden sept 25-27th

In response to shuperman's comment:

Hey fellas,

huge honor for me to be heading down with a nova scotia hockey team with the rcmp to play against bpd in honor of the boston marathon.  Cant wait to meet them.  Hopefully bpd dont have any Bruin ringers.  

I'll show up for that.  This could be pretty cool, maybe a few of us could meet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

No offense, but playing cops is the worst.  Thug city.  It's uncanny. 

And I play with 2 cops, 2 parole guys, and an FBI agent.  Thugs.

How big did you say you were again?  You'll be fine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

No offense, but playing cops is the worst.  Thug city.  It's uncanny. 

How big did you say you were again?  You'll be fine.

6'4 240.  Military teams we play it is full out war.  Im hoping this wont be the case with this but it will be fun regardless.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Your Canadian...You will mop them up !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Your Canadian...You will mop them up !

Some unreal players here.  Major junior, minor pro, university, senior.  Im more interested in drinking with them after.  canadians are good at that as well. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That's great ! Keep reminding us, I might want to see this .  You need a Jagr like big guy on your team ?  Would it count if I get barrested by one you RCMP guys ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

6'4 240.  Military teams we play it is full out war.  Im hoping this wont be the case with this but it will be fun regardless.  

WTF.  Leave it to Canada to send Lindros clones down for a charity game.  I think you're going to be a little disappointed in the level of the BPD.  I played on a travel team when I was a teenager.  We ruled.  Then we went to play in Ontario.  Lost by double digits every night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

WTF.  Leave it to Canada to send Lindros clones down for a charity game.  I think you're going to be a little disappointed in the level of the BPD.  I played on a travel team when I was a teenager.  We ruled.  Then we went to play in Ontario.  Lost by double digits every night.

All for fun.  We won the world police/fire games in hockey a few yrs ago.  Back in the day the rcmp used to put recruits who could play hockey in choice areas.  It was like a draft.  

Any excuse to head to boston and im there.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

It sounds like great fun, wush i could be there.

Reminds me of my days playing with the opp squad here in ontario for chatirts and alot for fun. Played against doctors also lol they are the worse on skates hahaha.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Sounds like it'll be a blast Shupe.

As for the rough play of cops, there's a VPD/RCMP squad in my league. Worst team I play against in terms of stick work. My ankles and shins take a beating whenever we play them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

ECHL?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Sounds like it'll be a blast Shupe.

As for the rough play of cops, there's a VPD/RCMP squad in my league. Worst team I play against in terms of stick work. My ankles and shins take a beating whenever we play them.

We have a division tourney(nova scotia) that is broken into 4 sections.   These tourneys can be brutal.  Fights, stick work, you name it.  Its bad.  im 41 so my days of wanting to toss the gloves are over.  Haha.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BTW shupe, it's nice to see you guys from both the RCMP and BPD, doing your bit in keeping the Nova Scotia/Mass. kinship alive and well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I bet Chris O'Sullivan (played for Parker at BU) will be in that lineup. Hell, his siter Stephanie is a boston cop and would be one of the better players on the ice in any circumstance. I think Brendan Walsh is a BPD officer as well. Should be a heck of a game. I'd go see that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Thats awesome Shupe! 6 4" eh? I'm a tad under 5 8". Perfect height for my blocker to the neck. lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Thats awesome Shupe! 6 4" eh? I'm a tad under 5 8". Perfect height for my blocker to the neck. lol

I dont cross the red line.  too much skating. Haha. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I dont cross the red line.  too much skating. Haha. 

Rye in the waterbottle?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Shupe, you.re to modest! you'd be the ringer if you were on the BPD team. Having played at UNB (best university hockey program in the country btw!) I assume you played major junior? Sounds like a good time.

Thanks for paying respects and spreading some maritme good cheer to our Boston friends (deep routes there)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

Shupe, you.re to modest! you'd be the ringer if you were on the BPD team. Having played at UNB (best university hockey program in the country btw!) I assume you played major junior? Sounds like a good time.

Thanks for paying respects and spreading some maritme good cheer to our Boston friends (deep routes there)

Just looking fwd to meeting and having some cold ones with them.  The hockey is secondary for me.  UNB was a blast.  mike kelly is the reason that program is where it is at.  Best coach i ever had.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

Just looking fwd to meeting and having some cold ones with them.  The hockey is secondary for me.  UNB was a blast.  mike kelly is the reason that program is where it is at.  Best coach i ever had.  

Another good PEI boy. Coached the 1st National Champs ! BTW thanks for that. Mike's a friend of  friend, who also speaks very  highly of him.

Enjoy Boston and hoisting a few post game with new friends. That's the best part

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shupe,

Played against them on a weekly basis every season for the past 6 years. Good team, depending on who shows, goalie is not bad.

Brendan Walsh is an absolute whack job who will drop the gloves with anyone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The BPD should hire Billy Tibbetts to write some parking tickets for a day and then dress him that night.  Keep those PEI scoundrels in line!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The BPD should hire Billy Tibbetts to write some parking tickets for a day and then dress him that night.  Keep those PEI scoundrels in line!

Thats a tough one as to who is crazier. How Walsh ever got on the job is beyond me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Shupe,

Played against them on a weekly basis every season for the past 6 years. Good team, depending on who shows, goalie is not bad.

Brendan Walsh is an absolute whack job who will drop the gloves with anyone.

Ha, I'm a little late here as I just saw this.  I remember playing drop-in with Walsh one night when (I think) he was still playing in the AHL (offseason) or had just recently stopped.  You would think he'd be kind of chill playing drop in with a bunch of ex-college and high school guys that never came close to playing pro.  Not the case.  Nasty player even in drop-in and nobody, inlcuding yours truly, would say a word to him because he was looking for an excuse to drop 'em.

I still think he's less of a thug dirtbag than Billy Tibbets.