Re-Alignment Approved by NHLPA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Re-Alignment Approved by NHLPA

It's not even central in New England.  It's east!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Central Division: Boston, Buffalo, Detroit, Florida, Montreal, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Toronto.

Atlantic Division: Carolina, Columbus, New Jersey, N.Y. Islanders, N.Y. Rangers, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington.

THE ABOVE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME. BELOW MAKES MORE SENSE DUE TO CLOSENESS OF TEAMS AND NATURAL RIVALRIES

BOSTON, NYI, NYR, BUFFALO, MONTREAL, OTTAWA, TORONTO, DETROIT

NJ, PHIL, PITTS, WASH, TAMPA, FLORIDA, COLUMBUS, CAROLINA

PACIFIC AND NW MAKE SENSE BECAUSE OF WHAT WAS NOT DONE IN CENTRAL AND ATLANTIC.

HOW THE HECK IS BOSTON CONSIDERED CENTRAL TO ANYTHING EXCEPT NEW ENGLAND????

If you look down at your keyboard, on the left hand side, there should be a key with "Caps Lock" written on it.  You should hit it before you post again.

Having the Florida teams with the Northeast teams make sense because most hockey fans in Florida are from the Northeast.  A friend of mine went to see the Lightning/Bruins game last week and he had to buy his tickets from scalpers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Central Division: Boston, Buffalo, Detroit, Florida, Montreal, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Toronto.

Atlantic Division: Carolina, Columbus, New Jersey, N.Y. Islanders, N.Y. Rangers, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington.

THE ABOVE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME. BELOW MAKES MORE SENSE DUE TO CLOSENESS OF TEAMS AND NATURAL RIVALRIES

BOSTON, NYI, NYR, BUFFALO, MONTREAL, OTTAWA, TORONTO, DETROIT

NJ, PHIL, PITTS, WASH, TAMPA, FLORIDA, COLUMBUS, CAROLINA

PACIFIC AND NW MAKE SENSE BECAUSE OF WHAT WAS NOT DONE IN CENTRAL AND ATLANTIC.HOW THE HECK IS BOSTON CONSIDERED CENTRAL TO ANYTHING EXCEPT NEW ENGLAND????
    If you look down at your keyboard, on the left hand side, there should be a key with "Caps Lock" written on it.  You should hit it before you post again.Having the Florida teams with the Northeast teams make sense because most hockey fans in Florida are from the Northeast.  A friend of mine went to see the Lightning/Bruins game last week and he had to buy his tickets from scalpers.

Sell outs happen with the Rays as well. That does not make a great rivalry. My suggestion was to have built in rivalries based upon location and in some cases history.