Real predictions are made way ahead of the real events

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Real predictions are made way ahead of the real events

Now ..no mean to spoil anyone's fun ....I am enjoying the playoffs ride as much as you all do but here are some predictions for next seaon ...

TT will be traded to Philly for Jeff Cater or to Washington for Backstrom

Khodobin and Rask will fight for the number spot until Christmas and Khodobin will become the number one ...with a solid back up

Seguin will become an important part of the B's success

Ryder will be let go ....Recchi will retired ....Caron-Spooner-Sauve-or Knight will earn a spot on the roster

Kaberle will be signed  at no more than $2MM a year (short term contract ) and will be treaded to Columbus, Nahshville or NYR ...for a top forward

Bruins of course will be the Stanley Cup champs therefore their players will have some great value on the market ...PC will have to trade another player to make some room for Carter and another player we will et for Kaberle ..I wouldnt be surpprised to see Peverley go back to Atlanta with a pick for Bogosian ....

Looch -Krejci-Horton
    Caron-Savard-Carter
    Marchand-Backstrom-Seguin
    Paille-Bergeron -Kelly-

Chara -Seidenbergh
    Boychuk-Ferrence
    McQuaid-Bogosian

Khudobin-Rask

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Real predictions are made way ahead of the real events

If we get Carter ...scratch Backstom and replace by Bergeron....4th line could change ..depending on Savard's return

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'm sorry Stanley. I'm sitting here trying to force my brain to think about this, but nothing's coming. I'll be the first one to swap theories with you when the time comes, but so much depends on this run that it's impossible for me to figure it out.

Hold that thought until the fuzzy images of Savard's retirement, Kaberle's resurgence and Erik Cole solidify in my Magic 8 Ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

asmaha ....dont force your brain just keep this message and take a look at it in october 2011...and you'll say ....Stanley is a visionary

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Not a good time for predictions and I don't have the patience to look up contract amounts and lengths to figure out what trades may make sense in a month or three from now.

Assuming the Bruins make the cup finals, and that Ryder continues to contribute as an ideal 3rd line scoring winger, I can see the Bruins offering up 3 year, 9 million to him.   He was originally signed to be a top 4 winger with a reliable 25 goals a year, which never happened.   But he has gotten stronger in his play away from the puck, and on the third line he is effective.   If he wants to stay in Boston because he really likes it there, I can see him accepting it.  If it's really all about the money, I can see him going elsewhere for 4 million a year, which is an overpayment the Bruins are best not making but another team likely will.

I'm predicting Savard's career is done, Bergeron isn't but is only one concussion away.  Given how he played when he was able this year, I'm hoping Savard's career is done.   I just can't see him ever returning to his old self.

Seguin, Marchand, Horton, Krejci, Lucic and Bergeron are the core of this team up front and should remain so for a few years.   Kelly, Thorton, Campbell, Peverley I hope all stick with us for a few more years, they form a great supporting cast.    If we can pick up another 60 -75 point, defensively responsible, power play and penalty killing forward in the off season I'd be pretty darn happy!

The question is goal shouldn't be a question at all.   Thomas is the best there is, and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down.    We all thought it would be Rask by now, but having two top goalies is a great problem.   If someone like Philly does come along and offer up a 1st plus that forward that I just mentioned for Thomas, I'd probably have to stop and think about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Real predictions are made way ahead of the real events:
    Not a good time for predictions and I don't have the patience to look up contract amounts and lengths to figure out what trades may make sense in a month or three from now. Assuming the Bruins make the cup finals, and that Ryder continues to contribute as an ideal 3rd line scoring winger, I can see the Bruins offering up 3 year, 9 million to him.   He was originally signed to be a top 4 winger with a reliable 25 goals a year, which never happened.   But he has gotten stronger in his play away from the puck, and on the third line he is effective.   If he wants to stay in Boston because he really likes it there, I can see him accepting it.  If it's really all about the money, I can see him going elsewhere for 4 million a year, which is an overpayment the Bruins are best not making but another team likely will. I'm predicting Savard's career is done, Bergeron isn't but is only one concussion away.  Given how he played when he was able this year, I'm hoping Savard's career is done.   I just can't see him ever returning to his old self. Seguin, Marchand, Horton, Krejci, Lucic and Bergeron are the core of this team up front and should remain so for a few years.   Kelly, Thorton, Campbell, Peverley I hope all stick with us for a few more years, they form a great supporting cast.    If we can pick up another 60 -75 point, defensively responsible, power play and penalty killing forward in the off season I'd be pretty darn happy! The question is goal shouldn't be a question at all.   Thomas is the best there is, and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down.    We all thought it would be Rask by now, but having two top goalies is a great problem.   If someone like Philly does come along and offer up a 1st plus that forward that I just mentioned for Thomas, I'd probably have to stop and think about it.
    Posted by Homebrew76

Khudobin will be the no. 1 goalie next year ...thats my biggest prediction ever ..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Kaberle at 2mm......... Not happening sorry. He laugh at PC then walk out the door.

No thanks on Jeff Carter he's always injured when you'd need him the most. Peverley and a pick to ATL for bogosian is laughable.

Your Khodobin idea is interesting he has a much more TT like aggressive style and I do agree that him and Rask will battle in the future, but currently I prefer Rask. Thomas will probably be dealt as well so I agree with that too.

I cant really think about this too much right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Bruins in 5 games. The Lightning are horrible 5v5, and the bruins are the best 5v5 team.

Stay outta the box, and we'll be fine without Bergeron.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Real predictions are made way ahead of the real events:
    Bruins in 5 games. The Lightning are horrible 5v5, and the bruins are the best 5v5 team. Stay outta the box, and we'll be fine without Bergeron.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

lol -1  for not reading the OP

Sections
Shortcuts