Realistic 3rd Line Winger - your pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Realistic 3rd Line Winger - your pick

1. O'rielly

2. Neidermeister

3. Anyone else

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Realistic 3rd Line Winger - your pick

Anyone else would be the pick for me, consistent 20 goal guy and works the corners well. Have always liked him and wish the B's would have picked him up long ago. The Bruins could likely get anyone else for a late round draft pick as he is a UFA at the end of the year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

1. O'rielly

2. Neidermeister

3. Anyone else

Is that Cal O'Reilly or maybe Terry O'Reilly?  Obviously it isn't Ryan O'Reilly, the 22 year old first line center who is holding out for a $25M contract, right?

I have no idea who Neidermeister is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

1. O'rielly

2. Neidermeister

3. Anyone else

Is that Cal O'Reilly or maybe Terry O'Reilly?  Obviously it isn't Ryan O'Reilly, the 22 year old first line center who is holding out for a $25M contract, right?

I have no idea who Neidermeister is.

Neidermeister is the Austrian spelling of Neidermayer. Rob Neidermayer must be the second option.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I thought Neidermeister was the villain for the old Santa Claus is Coming to Town Claymation movie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I thought Neidermeister was the villain for the old Santa Claus is Coming to Town Claymation movie.

I think that's Prongermayer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I think the list needs to start over since it said realistic.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Scott Neidermayer hasn't played in 2 years.

Rob Neidermayer played in 11-12 for a team in Switzerland.

Nino Niederreiter maybe?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Nino Niederreiter maybe?

For a guy who fancies himself a comedian, you sure do have a lot of jokes go right over your head. I love it. Your new nickname is Stinky.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Nino Niederreiter maybe?

For a guy who fancies himself a comedian, you sure do have a lot of jokes go right over your head. I love it. Your new nickname is Stinky.

Stinky?  That one went right over my head.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And for the record, I am not a comedian.  I just play like one on this forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Nino Niederreiter maybe?

Nino!!

Or the dude wanting 25M,,,,,we have the room,,he has the gonats to be a bruin!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nino Niederreiter maybe?

Stinky?  That one went right over my head.

It just suits you plus I like saying it. It's nothing personal Stinky. It's just your material.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nino!!

[/QUOTE]

What are "gonats"?  Are they found on Neidermiesters?

That's gonna be great when the Bruins get O'Reilly, except you know, filling the holes from sending Hamilton and Marchand to Colorado to make the deal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Nino!!

What are "gonats"?  Are they found on Neidermiesters?

That's gonna be great when the Bruins get O'Reilly, except you know, filling the holes from sending Hamilton and Marchand to Colorado to make the deal.

[/QUOTE]

I googled it.  It's GoGnats.  It can control black flies, mites, and other pests.  I would guess you would spray it on Ott and/or Kaleta.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Nino Niederreiter maybe?

I've been working on a nickname for you as well.

So far I came up with

Canadian who Loves to Incite and Torment Our Really Intelligent "Stinky"

but that's really long and for some reason BDC has a problem with the acronym.

I'm going to work on another one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I googled it.  It's GoGnats.  It can control black flies, mites, and other pests.  I would guess you would spray it on Ott and/or Kaleta.

[/QUOTE]

Gracias, I'll pick up a jar.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nino Niederreiter maybe?

I've been working on a nickname for you as well.

So far I came up with

Canadian who Loves to Incite and Torment Our Really Intelligent "Stinky"

but that's really long and for some reason BDC has a problem with the acronym.

I'm going to work on another one.

I like it Stinky. Well played.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I dont think the position needs to be filled externally.  Neither Bourque nor Paille has been awful.  What we needed (IMO) was Pevs to come around, and its looking he did.  I would roll as is before making a big move. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think cups are won from your 3rd and 4th lines, not that they necessarily are a scoring threat, but that they can.  I believe Thronton had a career high number of pts in the cup year.

I think they are a couple of veterans short and this would only be worse with another injury or so.  I'm reasonably confident in the defense and goaltending.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

okay. I'm just going to completely ignore the OP. he is out of his mind. If we're looking to upgrade the third line here are some guys I would look at. 

Simon Gagne - Pure heart. If he's kicked the concusion problems he would be a good fit. He also could be a big help on the PP. he's a shooter. 

Dustin Penner - Maybe. He obviously hasn't done much this season, but he's certainly a big body. 

If Ottawa takes a turn for the worst, and you could some how get alfredsson out of there it would be great. Highly unlikely, I don't think he'll ever leave, but it would be a cool fit. Purely dreaming though.

Lombardi maybe? he would probably be very cheap to acquire

there really isn't too much available. I'd stick with Bourque/Paille until they make it impossible to do so 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

okay. I'm just going to completely ignore the OP. he is out of his mind. If we're looking to upgrade the third line here are some guys I would look at. 

Simon Gagne - Pure heart. If he's kicked the concusion problems he would be a good fit. He also could be a big help on the PP. he's a shooter. 

Dustin Penner - Maybe. He obviously hasn't done much this season, but he's certainly a big body. 

If Ottawa takes a turn for the worst, and you could some how get alfredsson out of there it would be great. Highly unlikely, I don't think he'll ever leave, but it would be a cool fit. Purely dreaming though.

Lombardi maybe? he would probably be very cheap to acquire

there really isn't too much available. I'd stick with Bourque/Paille until they make it impossible to do so 

You're going to ignore the OP because he's out of his mind, and follow that with the suggestion that the B's trade for Alfredsson.  Got it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If the team needs improvement it is on the power play first then followed by a third line winger.  Stay the course.

Badhab, when I first posted he was one of my favs.  Generally I come to believe he is an attention seeking missile.  Love his heady threads on back yard ice rinks, best equipment bags, helmets, and other importatn stuff like how a waiter at a bar can block his view of the Bs game, yet he needed to restrain his reaction as it was a pomp and circumstance occasion.  Simply mind blowing analysis of the Bs team! I certainly would want to know what he thinks of the players, but I have no time to read psuedo humorous remarks.  I'd rather watch Grandma's Boy.  Don't judge me monkey!

At least I am aware of my environment.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

If the team needs improvement it is on the power play first then followed by a third line winger.  Stay the course.

Badhab, when I first posted he was one of my favs.  Generally I come to believe he is an attention seeking missile.  Love his heady threads on back yard ice rinks, best equipment bags, helmets, and other importatn stuff like how a waiter at a bar can block his view of the Bs game, yet he needed to restrain his reaction as it was a pomp and circumstance occasion.  Simply mind blowing analysis of the Bs team! I certainly would want to know what he thinks of the players, but I have no time to read psuedo humorous remarks.  I'd rather watch Grandma's Boy.  Don't judge me monkey!

At least I am aware of my environment.  

OK.  I'll try to keep my head in the game and keep focus.