Realistic??? Coach Change or Block Buster trade/Trades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Realistic??? Coach Change or Block Buster trade/Trades

First I will say no coaching change until next season and who will be replacing. I just read up on Ted Nolan who vanish but now is coaching successfully again. Nolan always had success with young rookies and prospects ie buffalo sabres and Jack Adams trophy.I
    The trade idea a big yes I would know i will be shot and criticize for this but PC signing also killed us
    I wrote this post for opinions or other ideas that can change this team.
    (1) Chara extended contract 6 mill not impress
    (2) Savard 4 mill life sentence
    (3) Ryder's contract  is complete this year but a keeper for season
    (4) Sturm is gone who i will miss
    (5) rechhi has one year but a keeper for season

It is time to put  Savard and Chara on a trade table
    :

Talk to NSH. and use this as a bargaining/negotiation to see if it will have a interest to start talking about Weber. (a) Both players are signed for NSH and
    the Bruins can use the space to give Weber a healthy contract for a long time.
    (b) The Oilers are looking for a stable d man so send Chara for a 1st rd. pick 2011 and Smid. Use Savard as a start up bargaiing tool with PHX. to make negotiations start for Yandle.
     If one these trades go through call Satan(who staying hockey condition playing in Europe) to give him contract for remaining season
    I don't really want to see Savy or Chara go but time for a change of scenery. But with either Yandle or Weber to replace chara will fill in the missing peice.

Our new Bruins:
    Looch Krejci Horton
    Seguin Bergy Ryder
    Marchand Wheels Satan
    Rechhi Campbell Thornton
    Paille as a relief for injuries "only"
    Yandle or Weber
    Boychuk
    Sieds
    Ferrence
    Stuart
    McQuaid
    Kampner
    Smid if Chara goes to EDM.

Coaching problem call Nolan up and offer him a 2 yr. contract starting next season. Then have Rechhi and Ray Ferraro(bst. boy grew a bruins fan)to learn coaching in Providence.

Bruins coaching staff next year:
    Nolan head coach
    Jarvis asst. coach/ special teams

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Realistic??? Coach Change or Block Buster trade/Trades

Bigger problem with this trade.. the bruins are not improved.. Looking at Bob-o's lines, thats not a better team.. and its not really a younger team.. so? why make this move?  Chara plays at a high level, a trade for weber makes you younger, saves you a little $.. but doesn't make you better in the next 1-3 years..

trading savy away for cap space only to add satan doesn't improve the team offensively..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I think you dellusional if you think Yandle or Weber can be made Bruins. You dont want to Brian Burke this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic??? Coach Change or Block Buster trade/Trades:
    [QUOTE]The oilers are rebuilding and will by no means give up a first round pick for Chara, a player that if not past his prime will be in a few years.  Savard for Yandle i don't mind and if I were the coyotes, a team that needs a boosted offense much like the Bruins I would accept this trade though if I were the bruins I would be looking for more offense not defense as the defense has been stellar.
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]
    Your joking right ?  the goaltending is stellar , thats it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Realistic??? Coach Change or Block Buster trade/Trades:
    [QUOTE]First I will say no coaching change until next season and who will be replacing. I just read up on Ted Nolan who vanish but now is coaching successfully again. Nolan always had success with young rookies and prospects ie buffalo sabres and Jack Adams trophy.I The trade idea a big yes I would know i will be shot and criticize for this but PC signing also killed us I wrote this post for opinions or other ideas that can change this team. (1) Chara extended contract 6 mill not impress (2) Savard 4 mill life sentence (3) Ryder's contract  is complete this year but a keeper for season (4) Sturm is gone who i will miss (5) rechhi has one year but a keeper for season It is time to put  Savard and Chara on a trade table :   Talk to NSH. and use this as a bargaining/negotiation to see if it will have a interest to start talking about Weber. (a) Both players are signed for NSH and the Bruins can use the space to give Weber a healthy contract for a long time. (b) The Oilers are looking for a stable d man so send Chara for a 1st rd. pick 2011 and Smid. Use Savard as a start up bargaiing tool with PHX. to make negotiations start for Yandle.  If one these trades go through call Satan(who staying hockey condition playing in Europe) to give him contract for remaining season I don't really want to see Savy or Chara go but time for a change of scenery. But with either Yandle or Weber to replace chara will fill in the missing peice.   Our new Bruins: Looch Krejci Horton Seguin Bergy Ryder Marchand Wheels Satan Rechhi Campbell Thornton Paille as a relief for injuries "only " Yandle or Weber Boychuk Sieds Ferrence Stuart McQuaid Kampner Smid if Chara goes to EDM. Coaching problem call Nolan up and offer him a 2 yr. contract starting next season. Then have Rechhi and Ray Ferraro(bst. boy grew a bruins fan)to learn coaching in Providence . Bruins coaching staff next year: Nolan head coach Jarvis asst. coach/ special teams
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Where is the realistice part of these deals mentioned in the title?  Plus it real does not matter who we bring in Claude will destroy their motivation in no time. Until we have a coach that understands you need to hold your players accountable we are sunk.  We need a coach who will sit vets when they don't show up and give players more icetime when they are playing well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic??? Coach Change or Block Buster trade/Trades:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic??? Coach Change or Block Buster trade/Trades : Your joking right ?  the goaltending is stellar , thats it
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    The D has been fine.People like you see shot totals and equate that with poor defence.Washington outshot all of their opponents by 10 or more shots during an 8 game losing streak.Kessel can manage to have 8 shots on goal yet only 1 scoring chance.Boston's D does a great job of blocking shots and keeping shooters to the outside.How many years in a row does Boston have to be top of the league in goals against before the D gets acknowledged(the stats were good even when Fernandez started).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yep giving up 26 shots in a period & tied a franchise record for back in 71 against the Rangers. Orr wasn't in the line-up btw. Yep that's great defense alright!