Realistic Trades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Realistic Trades

Once the Sturm deal is completed some d men to look at for good value:

Alex Elder     3.25 mill
    Mark Eaton   2.5 mill (playoff player)
    Corvo          3.4 mill
    Cam Barker   3.0 mill
    Chris Phillips  3.5 mill (Knows Chara)
    Corey Sarich 3.6 mill
    Tallinder       3.4 mill

Our longshots (deadline)
    Boumeester, Yandle, Jovanoski, Regehr, Weber, Kaberle

Some realistic Forwards:

Matt Moulson, Andrew Brunnette, Grabvoski
    especially mtl. games),Samsonov(still has speed)

Long Shots(deadline):  Brad Richards, Daniel Alfredson, Semin, Iginla

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: Realistic Trades

I thought you said realistic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, I'm sure Vancouver wants to move Edler. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Someone's gotta go on the Van blueline, and though Bieksa has been the target of trade rumors for a while, his play has impressed Canuck fans lately to the point where many are saying he's been the most consistent member of their D-core. I doubt they'd move Edler, given their cup chances this year, but it's not a ridiculous proposition either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

If we send 2 first round picks, and Colborne we might get Weber back, true we'd still be an asston over the cap, but hey...reaslism.

In Response to Realistic Trades:
    [QUOTE]Once the Sturm deal is completed some d men to look at for good value: Alex Elder     3.25 mill Mark Eaton   2.5 mill (playoff player) Corvo          3.4 mill Cam Barker   3.0 mill Chris Phillips  3.5 mill (Knows Chara) Corey Sarich 3.6 mill Tallinder       3.4 mill Our longshots (deadline) Boumeester, Yandle, Jovanoski, Regehr, Weber, Kaberle Some realistic Forwards: Matt Moulson, Andrew Brunnette, Grabvoski especially mtl. games),Samsonov(still has speed) Long Shots(deadline):  Brad Richards, Daniel Alfredson, Semin, Iginla
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

NAS: "Thornton has one more point than Jared Boll."

Ergoetal: "That's one more than Bergeron."

NAS: "Why yes it is.  If that's how you judge the two players, I think that's great.  I judge players a little differently."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Both KPD and James Murphy have been reporting Dallas as a possible trade partner.  The Stars have had a scout at the last two Bruins games, so...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The Bruins do need another dman.  Of the a/n list Phillips might be the best bet if Ottawa stays outta the playoffs.  Another guy that could be available is Colin White.  He logs a lot of ice time and plays the shutdown role very well.  Teams that are in the playoffs won't deal top 4 dmen.  They are too hard to come by.

Semin won't be dealt...especially to a team they could face. 

I don't see them adding a top 6 fwd.  But maybe someone like Raffi Torres.  Eh N-O-T....haha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

PC needs either to do nothing over the next 30 -45 days so as to let the roster / lines fix themselves and evaluate Kampfer.  However, with only a small margin of error for a playoff spot it would be great if PC could find a way to get one of the following:  Brad Richards/  or Jerome Iginla to fill out the forward corps and a big concern will be D . 
    Can we find a solid D man within cap room or do we wait it out to get Stuart back?  But if Mcquaid was seriously injured sat nite then what would the D look like?
    Chara/ Boychuk
    Sides/ Mcquaid
    Ference/ Kampfer..if no Mcquaid then what?? 

Pull off a monster deal PC and get one of Richards/Iginla  or Bieska/Erhoff

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

I'd give up a good amount to land Corvo. Would Wheeler and Boychuk work?
    The money is about even. Carolina gains two young talented players, we get an experienced offensive d-man, who helped KILL us 2 years ago (Ward was great in that series, but I'd say MVP was Corvo... so good at clearing the zone and starting out the attack... would be the PERFECT partner for Chara). Wheeler doesn't seem like a good fit for us, but might be better suited for the offense they run in Raleigh... and I think what he brings could be replaced either internally (if Colborne starts to look ready, or Caron gets back up to speed), or through another trade. Boychuk... gotta' give to get, and Corvo is better than Boychuk.

LUCIC--KREJCI--HORTON
    RYDER--SAVARD--SEGUIN
    RECCHI--BERGERON--CARON/COLBORNE
    MARCHAND--CAMPBELL--THORNTON

CHARA--CORVO
    SEIDENBERG--KAMPFER
    STUART--FERENCE

THOMAS
    RASK