Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th.

Haven't had much of a chance to see Stamkos play, so it should be a very enjoyable game to watch. TT will have to be at his best! I've always liked St Louis, a really hard working, gritty player that would have fit into a B's jersey very well. 

Hopefully we'll get a good, tight game to see if Tampa is for real. Even with Kubina and Hedman back there, I still think they are really challenged to keep the puck out of their own net, so maybe Lucic will get another hat-trick and out shine Stamkos. I can see a 6-3 type game.

Further to that vein, I watch these games to see if these other teams are real or pretenders. (for the playoff pool in April) Of the "contenders" that the B's have played, not one of them has dominated the B's yet. Too early to start predicting, but I like what the B's have in comparison at this point. I don't see any team from the East that really scares me outside of Philly, and we haven't played them yet, I think. Their goaltending will always be a weak-link for them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th.

Game on VS for the rest of us outside Bos/TB markets

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th.

In Response to Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th.:
    [QUOTE]Haven't had much of a chance to see Stamkos play, so it should be a very enjoyable game to watch. TT will have to be at his best! I've always liked St Louis, a really hard working, gritty player that would have fit into a B's jersey very well.  Hopefully we'll get a good, tight game to see if Tampa is for real. Even with Kubina and Hedman back there, I still think they are really challenged to keep the puck out of their own net, so maybe Lucic will get another hat-trick and out shine Stamkos. I can see a 6-3 type game. Further to that vein, I watch these games to see if these other teams are real or pretenders. (for the playoff pool in April) Of the "contenders" that the B's have played, not one of them has dominated the B's yet. Too early to start predicting, but I like what the B's have in comparison at this point. I don't see any team from the East that really scares me outside of Philly, and we haven't played them yet, I think. Their goaltending will always be a weak-link for them.
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]
    I didn't see who left the ice first but I think Rask should get the start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th. : I didn't see who left the ice first but I think Rask should get the start.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Same.

Cant wait to see Stamkos play his slapshot is like Dammmmmmnnnn

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really looking forward to tonight's game - TSN2 for those of us North of the 49th. : Same. Cant wait to see Stamkos play his slapshot is like Dammmmmmnnnn
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I know, it's gotten to the point where I see a PPG from Stamkos, you pretty much know it's a one-timer low and to the outside post. He's a machine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

TT has owned the Lightning and (Martin) St. Louis, but Rask will be starting tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

"other teams"??? So you are assuming the Bruins are contenders??? Foolish

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNationNorth. Show BruinsNationNorth's posts

Should be a good test and a good game for sure. Love the fact that CJ is putting Seguin with Bergeron and Recchi, should give him some more ice time and allow for his speed down the wing. Let's get it on!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm actually a little nervous about that line tonight -overall I think it's a good trio, but given Stamkos' play as of late, I'd like to see Bergy matched up with him all night long, and I don't think Seguin has the experience yet to help shut him down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Tuukka is getting the start. This is going to be a great game. If we can generate some offense it should be a good game for us. Glad to see Seguin on the 2nd line, it'll be interresting to see how he makes use of the extra ice time. Recchi is going to have a hard time keeping up, I'd almost put Ryder on the 2nd line with Bergy and Seguin.
    PHI vs MTL rematch tonight.. I'm hoping Subban gets what's coming to him Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Surprised CJ is mixing up the lines.  I thought the Seguin/Ryder/Wheeler line looked really good last game.  Why slow down Seguin by sticking on a line with old man Recchi?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

TSN2 for us up North ???   Stinking Shaw cable hasn't seen fit to give us TSN2 yet....I better be able to to get it on my Centre Ice package !!!!   Go B's Go !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]             TSN2 for us up North ???   Stinking Shaw cable hasn't seen fit to give us TSN2 yet....I better be able to to get it on my Centre Ice package !!!!   Go B's Go !!!!
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

switch to Bell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I watched the Lightning play quit a bit this year and last.  Stamkos some how sets up camp in the same spot, about 45 degrees off a post and has one the most accurate one-timers i think I've ever seen.  I see Chara and Seids playing together tonight in hopes of slowing that line.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Center Ice doesn't have the game....glad I dropped all that cash to watch the last few games in standard definition and now I miss one of the more exciting match ups of the season.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]Center Ice doesn't have the game....glad I dropped all that cash to watch the last few games in standard definition and now I miss one of the more exciting match ups of the season.  
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

Channelsurfing.net should have it tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

wish i could switch to bell....without getting into it, i cant get into a dish in my present location ( no not jail ! ).....i'll try that channelsurfing or adht ...good thing i sprung for the hockey package !!!   now there's monies well spent !!!  

Sections
Shortcuts