Reasons to be cheerful!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Reasons to be cheerful!

CJ does something creative at the end of the game, pulling the goalie with a penalty called against them - and calls a time out.

I don't understand why he didn't have the 4th line out there for that last minute, clearly the most experienced line on the Bruins for that situation, but that's just nit picking.

And we saw some emotion after the buzzer.

And Tyler learned a ton from the press box, you can easily see how much better this experience must have helped him.

Hopefully they're not shopping Paille, he dominated out there.  It's not every player in this league that can register no goals, no assists, no shots and no hits all in the least amount of TOI of any Bruin with 10:43.

And make no mistake, this Buffalo team wasn't just any bunch of shmucks, we are talking the 23rd best team in the league.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Reasons to be cheerful!

They've got to be harder to play against. They need to be able to play a full 60 minutes.

Sound familiar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

lol.

To add to your post, nobody got hurt! (I think).

I don't think it was an overall bad game other than the result and a couple of bad plays by Thornton... penalty and giveaway, he had Seidenberg up the boards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Habs lose to Philly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

hey, I'm keeping it positive.  No reason to go crazy over a loss to a horrible team this early in the season with a horrible player in the line up and a pretty decent player in the press box.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

A very average game that cost us 1 point because of the refs (I say 1 point because we did enough to earn a tie.) Savard didn't have a very good game. Paille was awful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Reasons to be cheerful!:
    [QUOTE]CJ does something creative at the end of the game, pulling the goalie with a penalty called against them - and calls a time out. I don't understand why he didn't have the 4th line out there for that last minute, clearly the most experienced line on the Bruins for that situation, but that's just nit picking. And we saw some emotion after the buzzer. And Tyler learned a ton from the press box, you can easily see how much better this experience must have helped him. Hopefully they're not shopping Paille, he dominated out there.  It's not every player in this league that can register no goals, no assists, no shots and no hits all in the least amount of TOI of any Bruin with 10:43. And make no mistake, this Buffalo team wasn't just any bunch of shmucks, we are talking the 23rd best team in the league.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    If Seguin responds to the benching the way Kessel did  2 years ago I won't complain.But as it stands now,with Paille being his replacement,I can't understand the move.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

It was another game they should have won but lacked enough hunger to take it. At this point Paille can be replaced by someone in PVD. He is no longer crucial to the kill and has absolutely no skill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joey-Joe-Joe-Jr-Shabadoo. Show Joey-Joe-Joe-Jr-Shabadoo's posts

Reasons to be cheerful!

Pats, Celts, Sox, Revs close to winning titles,
    hell the next Aerosmith album may go platinum!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to be cheerful!:
    [QUOTE]hey, I'm keeping it positive.  No reason to go crazy over a loss to a horrible team this early in the season with a horrible player in the line up and a pretty decent player in the press box.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Point made, sarcasm (in your posts) detected.

I'm just having a bit of fun with this post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to be cheerful!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be cheerful! : Point made, sarcasm (in your posts) detected. I'm just having a bit of fun with this post.
    Posted by BigD7[/QUOTE]

sarcasm?  moi?  Is there any material suitable for sarcasm about tonight's game?

You must be one of those glass half empty types.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Has Seguin asked to be traded yet....................why would anyone want to play here......40 years of losing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Actually the good news is this:

1.They are only 2 pts out of first place which would allow them a chance to back into the 3rd seed.

2. They play in the worst division in the NHL

3. They have the best goalie in the NHL. (Unfortunately, Clod doesn't use him)

4.If they can't finish 3rd its not that bad to linger around the 6th/7th spot since if they finish 8th they will play Philly and if the finish 5th they will probably play Pitt in round one where they would get wiped out in 4 or 5 games

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts