Reasons to GO for it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Reasons to GO for it!

Statiscally we are the Best 5 on 5 team in Hockey. Until the last three games we lead most statistical 5 on 5 gategories.

Thomas is have a Historical season and will return to form (needs a rest)

Chara is in his prime

We have depth in scoring and so are very difficult to defend (Yes we have scored alot of goals beleive it or not)

Team Toughness and I mean look at are defense with Stuey in the line up everyone is tough

Weaknesses- get the poiwerplay fixed that was embarrasing last night 
                     - get Kaberle and get ir overwith plesase PC he will pick up his game when he gets here and will change the PP dramatically
                     - Depth at Center  Kelly is not the answer and I specutalte that this will now allow PC to move a forward to acquire what he wants

No emotional responses form the last 3 games please just intelligent caluculated posts on why PC wont getter going and get us the pieces to at least give us a chance to make it happen.  Its cleat as mud this year what we need!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Reasons to GO for it!

I agree, this is the year to do it if there ever was one....Philly sure is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I agree, the future is now. Package Horton with some picks to get what we need, he is sickening to watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I would be more patient with him....he is still young, big, a former 30 goal scorer, and still full of potential...unless, of course, there is a monster offer for him. Though, I can't really see that happening....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Sorry but Thomas was having a historical season he is not anymore.  His goals against is worse than Hasek's and the Sv% are almost identical.  One more bad game in a row and he will drop below Hasek.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

OrrtheBest.. that is pretty well all that I will agree with is your handle.. Keep beating the drum on Thomas.. In the last couple of days that's all you have written about... It sounds to me your not a fan.. Which is fine.. but truth be told Tukka isn't doing squat to aleviate Thomas' workload..  He has had  chances to run with it and failed each and everytime.. And it's a shame actually... all he needed was a few convincing starts  and gained the confidence of Julien to plug him into more starts... Lets see what he does against the Islanders tomorrow...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to GO for it!:
    [QUOTE]OrrtheBest.. that is pretty well all that I will agree with is your handle.. Keep beating the drum on Thomas.. In the last couple of days that's all you have written about... It sounds to me your not a fan.. Which is fine.. but truth be told Tukka isn't doing squat to aleviate Thomas' workload..  He has had  chances to run with it and failed each and everytime.. And it's a shame actually... all he needed was a few convincing starts  and gained the confidence of Julien to plug him into more starts... Lets see what he does against the Islanders tomorrow...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Matt Kalman say the same thing in his Bruins blog does that mean he is not a fan of Thomas?
    http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/02/16/bruins-thomas-wont-take-the-time-to-make-tired-excuses/

I am not a fan of any one player I am a fan of the Boston Bruins team.  I have been saying for months that they needed to play Rask more or else Thomas would wear down.  I just letting those poster who argued that point that I was right.  I would like to see both goalies play well not both goalies playing badly.  Claude has screwed us by systematically destroying one goalies confidence and then overplaying the other to the point of exhaustion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to GO for it!:
    [QUOTE]PACKAGE ANYTHING WITH ANYTHING TO GET SOMETHING you guys are ridiculous, reasons to not make ludicrous trades: management is smarter than stupid impatient fans

Patient fans don't understand the game and forget what it's like to cheer for championship teams ! Wake up!
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Pc may be smarter but does not have the b@lls to make a big deal!

The whole org is soft:

Players - Their weak play speaks for itself. Show up half the time.

Coach - sometimes I wonder if he is even alive. Makes his lines by drawing names from a hat.

GM - may be smart but spends his time thinking of what he should do instead of doing it.

VP - What does Neely do?

Sections
Shortcuts