Recchi and leadership

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Recchi and leadership

http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/mark-recchi-admits-comments-about-max-pacioretty-were-designed-to-take-heat-off-zdeno-chara.html

Enough said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: Recchi and leadership

every time he's called out to be benched he reminds us why he's there.  I've approached this whole season as put up with him through the regular season so we can have him in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi and leadership:
    [QUOTE]every time he's called out to be benched he reminds us why he's there.  I've approached this whole season as put up with him through the regular season so we can have him in the playoffs.
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]

To be fair, he has a legit shot at getting 50 points. What's the problem?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Recchi has been very good for this team, no doubt. His production is good (Dang good considering he's 64) and he seems to be a very effective leader. The only problem I have with him being here is how CJ sometimes uses him. Putting him on the point on the power play? C'mon. I would rather not see him on the PK, like last night. Ever. Especially against a team like the scabs with very quick forwards. Of course none of that is his fault.

Sections
Shortcuts