Whats with Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde behind the Bench.

He seems genius some times like GM 7 TB, the adjustments in the Habs series. But sometimes he seems inept, confused and it bothers the crap out of me. I dont get why the PP was tweeked after it finally started to function on a somewhat passable level.

How many mins did Recchi play last night, I love the guy but I felt like he was out there far to often. Soupy was good the last few games but IMO he was good because he was used in his role which is not the Center of the #1 PP unit as CJ had him playing last night.

Wich CJ shows up tomorrow night and why wont he play seguin, the kid played 16mins in the Best game of the year (gm7 TB) yet has been sidelined in this series for Kicking CJ's puppy or something between series.

B4 everyon thinks this is a generic CJ bash thread its not I think he can be a great coach and sometimes truely coaches to that level but then sometimes he makes calls that just cause me to scratch my head. Go B's but PLEASE go back to the gameplan of GM3-4 Be chippy be dirty who cares its what got you hear no need to take the high road when the cup is on the line.
2 GMS 2 GMS WIN EM WHO CARES WHO IS CLASSIER JUST WIN THEM!