Recchi on the Canadiens.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Recchi on the Canadiens.

Interesting article on NESN. Good for Rex calling out the organization.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Recchi on the Canadiens.

Saw that too and you guys ripped me for not feeling sorry for max at the time shame on all you! I TOLD YOU THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR A HABS PLAYER! They Fake

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens.:
    [QUOTE]Saw that too and you guys ripped me for not feeling sorry for max at the time shame on all you! I TOLD YOU THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR A HABS PLAYER! They Fake
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    I have respect for people. I don't have respect for the organization. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Pretty bad it seems all of Canada is embarrassed by the people of montreal and the province of Quebec. Yet those morons think they are justified calling the police on chara. They are to stupid to even realise they have been conned by their own favorite team!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Good for Recchi to have the stones to say publically what others in the league perhaps only privately shared.  Some folks are glad MP was not as seriously hurt as the Habs were initially suggesting but to have him out and about so soon after so much Montreal media had him almost in a wheelchair was not a good look for that organization or their illustrious history. 

True, the impact of the collision after being angled off by Chara looked bad and resulted in whatever the injuries were but what followed with Pacioretty's remarkable resilience to that incident almost gives birth to a new form of diving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I still have sympathy for Pacioretty - guy broke his neck because the wrong hit happened in the wrong place on the ice.  And to be honest, if there's a Hab conspiracy to embellish his injuries for whatever reason, no one's communicated this to Max.  Guy's out there making his organization look like a bunch of assclowns by texting about going to movies, telling people his concussion symptoms are pretty much gone, remembering Bob McKenzie's number....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

just what the habnots needed....  added incentive....

one would think a veteran like Recchi would know better....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]I still have sympathy for Pacioretty - guy broke his neck because the wrong hit happened in the wrong place on the ice.  And to be honest, if there's a Hab conspiracy to embellish his injuries for whatever reason, no one's communicated this to Max.  Guy's out there making his organization look like a bunch of assclowns by texting about going to movies, telling people his concussion symptoms are pretty much gone, remembering Bob McKenzie's number....
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

so ... do I read that you still have sympathy for Max?  I once dreamt that I had a "severe" concussion and I wound up tweeting at a movie theatre - it was a nightmare ... so much volume and so many popcorn smells, that I pretended to throw up.  Didn't Maxy originally talk of his terrible injuries?  Maxie is as complicit as the rest of the childish and selfish HABS organization.  Shame on them.  Shame on Maxine.  Zero sympathy from me.  Bring them on in the first round.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricRGreen. Show EricRGreen's posts

wow, some people are really insensitive. Concussion symptoms vary and some are much worse than others. And before you ask me if I am a doctor, I have had a severe concussion in the past and I was better a week later. As for the vertebrae, how do you fake a fractured vertebrae? If someone could answer me in an intelligent way, I would be glad to read it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Good for Marc Recchi - the balls that Pacioretty wishes he had.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]wow, some people are really insensitive. Concussion symptoms vary and some are much worse than others. And before you ask me if I am a doctor, I have had a severe concussion in the past and I was better a week later. As for the vertebrae, how do you fake a fractured vertebrae? If someone could answer me in an intelligent way, I would be glad to read it.
    Posted by EricRGreen[/QUOTE]

Can I see the x-rays, please?  Didn't think so.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : Can I see the x-rays, please?  Didn't think so.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]
    Don't even bother Hus, he is a troll. All his comments are bashing the Bruins during the Pac "incident".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Good for Recchi to have the stones to say publically what others in the league perhaps only privately shared.  Some folks are glad MP was not as seriously hurt as the Habs were initially suggesting but to have him out and about so soon after so much Montreal media had him almost in a wheelchair was not a good look for that organization or their illustrious history.  True, the impact of the collision after being angled off by Chara looked bad and resulted in whatever the injuries were but what followed with Pacioretty's remarkable resilience to that incident almost gives birth to a new form of diving.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Thank you! 

10.175 on the dive ... no, not Pacioretty's, the HABs management's! 

Maxi Pax gets a 10.175 for his Tweet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricRGreen. Show EricRGreen's posts

According to your logic, Savard could have been out and going to the movies or at home eating chips on his couch. They should hand out neck braces at the bell center representing Savard and his "injury". This is not my belief but I am thinking according to your logic right now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Dumbness worshippin' at it's best can be found on this board, lol...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Dumbness worshippin' at it's best can be found on this board, lol...
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]

Gona call the police?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dumbness worshippin' at it's best can be found on this board, lol...
    Wedgy,it was fairly hypocritical of you to start a thread last night titled "Hypocrisy" only to fail to respond to other posters who called you out for being wrong......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricRGreen. Show EricRGreen's posts

Last time I checked Recchi does not have a medical degree...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Last time I checked Recchi does not have a medical degree...
    His whole point is the medical staff should of waited a couple days before they diagnose the concussion. The broken c4 vert will more than likely take any concussion (brain trauma) and make it look severe right after the injury. If they would have waited a couple days (like true professionals) they could have made the correct call. They made it look worse so Chara would look worse. You don't need a medical degreee to know that. With that being said maybe it was the Habs organization that took the diagnosis and made it look worse with their statement.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Last time I checked Recchi does not have a medical degree...
    After the misdiagnosis,I wonder if the Habs "doctors" do.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I don't doubt that if it were Krejci who got angled out into a similar situation by say, Hamrlick, was carted from the ice followed by the same initial diagnosis as MP, revealed the next day to be a fracture to the 4th cervical vertabrae and a severe concussion, as a result a major sponsor of the NHL threatens to pull their dollars, Boston police announce a full investigation of the incident, outraged Bruin fans arrive at the Garden next game in full-protest mode after Campebell fails to dish out punishment to Hamrlick and two weeks (?) later Krejci reveals he not only has no concussion symptoms but he visits the Garden before a game and he attends a movie that Canadien fans, especially, wouldn't passionately voice their suspicions of something foul going on within the Bruin organization.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : After the misdiagnosis,I wonder if the Habs "doctors" do.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

There's more to concussion classification than the duration of post-concussion symptoms... Many classification systems would have classified it as severe, some of them just because he lost consciousness for more than 1 minute...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : His whole point is the medical staff should of waited a couple days before they diagnose the concussion. The broken c4 vert will more than likely take any concussion (brain trauma) and make it look severe right after the injury. If they would have waited a couple days (like true professionals) they could have made the correct call. They made it look worse so Chara would look worse. You don't need a medical degreee to know that. With that being said maybe it was the Habs organization that took the diagnosis and made it look worse with their statement.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

A concussion is diagnosed at the time of injury and it has nothing to do with post-concussion symptoms.  Hit your head, lose consciousness or be a little confused... you've got yourself a concussion... and depending on the classification system used, "severe" can be called on the sole fact that he lost consciousness for a few minutes.  So your comment is somewhat irrelevant...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I don't doubt that if it were Krejci who got angled out into a similar situation by say, Hamrlick, was carted from the ice followed by the same initial diagnosis as MP, revealed the next day to be a fracture to the 4th cervical vertabrae and a severe concussion,  as a result a major sponsor of the NHL threatens to pull their dollars, Boston police announce a full investigation of the incident, outraged Bruin fans arrive at the Garden next game in full-protest mode after Campebell fails to dish out punishment to Hamrlick and two weeks (?) later Krejci reveals he not only has no concussion symptoms but he visits the Garden before a game and he attends a movie that Canadien fans, especially, wouldn't passionately voice their suspicions of something foul going on within the Bruin organization.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Only in Montreal.........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : A concussion is diagnosed at the time of injury and it has nothing to do with post-concussion symptoms.  Hit your head, lose consciousness or be a little confused... you've got yourself a concussion... and depending on the classification system used, "severe" can be called on the sole fact that he lost consciousness for a few minutes.  So your comment is somewhat irrelevant...

Wedgies can be serious too, but only occasionaly require police action.  Pacioretty, or at least the Habs organization, is a faker ... face the truth and you'll feel better.

Sections
Shortcuts