Recchi on the Canadiens.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Re: Recchi on the Canadiens.

In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : Wedgies can be serious too, but only occasionaly require police action.  Pacioretty, or at least the Habs organization, is a faker ... face the truth and you'll feel better.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

lol... I'm still wondering who had the crazyiest overreaction between us reacting to the hit and you reacting to us... both hysterical IMO...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : lol... I'm still wondering who had the crazyiest overreaction between us reacting to the hit and you reacting to us... both hysterical IMO...
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]
    None of us phoned the cops.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : None of us phoned the cops.........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

True... but still... You're still discussing this issue with the intensity I had when I saw boobies for the first time...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : His whole point is the medical staff should of waited a couple days before they diagnose the concussion. The broken c4 vert will more than likely take any concussion (brain trauma) and make it look severe right after the injury. If they would have waited a couple days (like true professionals) they could have made the correct call. They made it look worse so Chara would look worse. You don't need a medical degreee to know that. With that being said maybe it was the Habs organization that took the diagnosis and made it look worse with their statement.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's that good old socialized medicine they have up north.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : Maybe it's that good old socialized medicine they have up north.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    I've never needed an operation but it is comforting to know that it's free if I do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : True... but still... You're still discussing this issue with the intensity I had when I saw boobies for the first time...

You must be in your glory at the Bell Centre -- surrounded by over 20,000 b00bs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : A concussion is diagnosed at the time of injury and it has nothing to do with post-concussion symptoms.  Hit your head, lose consciousness or be a little confused... you've got yourself a concussion... and depending on the classification system used, "severe" can be called on the sole fact that he lost consciousness for a few minutes.  So your comment is somewhat irrelevant...
    You couldn't be more wrong at all. Pac should have been held until the effects from the c4 vert break had worn off. Especially if there was any head trauma with an injury that he sustained. You can't clearly diagnose that right off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : I've never needed an operation but it is comforting to know that it's free if I do.

Fine if you don't mind being operated on by Dr Irwin Corey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Good for Rex, the players all know it, the NHL knows it, so I am glad he said it.

Go B's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : You couldn't be more wrong at all. Pac should have been held until the effects from the c4 vert break had worn off. Especially if there was any head trauma with an injury that he sustained. You can't clearly diagnose that right off.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Come on now... besides being a Habs fan, I'm also a doctor... A C4 fracture can't cause a loss in consciousness on its own.  A concussion is a traumatically induced alteration in mental status, with or without an associated loss of consciousness.  Anyone can diagnose a concussion on Max while drinking a beer behind their TV screen...

And the severity of a concussion is not based on the lenght and severity of post-concussion syndrome...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : Fine if you don't mind being operated on by Dr Irwin Corey.
    I think you're sadly misinformed about the quality of Canadian veterinarians.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : You must be in your glory at the Bell Centre -- surrounded by over 20,000 b00bs

You have no idea... !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : Come on now... besides being a Habs fan, I'm also a doctor... A C4 fracture can't cause a loss in consciousness on its own.  A concussion is a traumatically induced alteration in mental status, with or without an associated loss of consciousness.  Anyone can diagnose a concussion on Max while drinking a beer behind their TV screen... And the severity of a concussion is not based on the lenght and severity of post-concussion syndrome...
    I think we've all used the "I'm a doctor" line on here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : I think we've all used the "I'm a doctor" line on here.

lol... so beside having hysterical reactions to the frogs up north and overvaluing hypocrisy as a good enough reason not to listen, you're also liers !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : lol... so beside having hysterical reactions to the frogs up north and overvaluing hypocrisy as a good enough reason not to listen, you're also liers !
    LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Good for Recchi to have the stones to say publically what others in the league perhaps only privately shared."

He's garnered enough respect throughout his career that he knows players around the league won't question him except for maybe a few that wear toilet seats...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]"Good for Recchi to have the stones to say publically what others in the league perhaps only privately shared." He's garnered enough respect throughout his career that he knows players around the league won't question him except for maybe a few that wear toilet seats...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I don't even use the toilet seat when I go #2 because of what it resembles.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=565a956927d06f4d8e1abeba35927f32&plckUserId=565a956927d06f4d8e1abeba35927f32">
    First: 3/23/2011
    Last: 3/23/2011

Last time I checked Recchi does not have a medical degree..

After reading your 4 posts-- I find it extremely hard to believe you are not a Habs fan.  With all your complaining about insensitivity, I feel compelled to ask you if you need a Tissue?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4083b985d6059c073ada730462c82966&plckUserId=4083b985d6059c073ada730462c82966">
    First: 3/10/2011
    Last: 3/24/2011

True... but still... You're still discussing this issue with the intensity I had when I saw boobies for the first time...

The first time you saw boobies you were disgusted and confused until you saw a big Richard then you realized that you just play on the other team.  Then you decided just like the Habs to "fake it" and not tell the real truth about the team you play for-- or with!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Dumbness worshippin' at it's best can be found on this board, lol...

Wait... arent you the Hab-ette that started a looooooong thread with posts a page long, loving the sound of your own voice, trying to pretend you were the voice of Montreal reason?  Wha happin'?

Take your little Montreal avatar and your little Bieberness and place it in your Montreal dress like the rest of the drama queens, mon ami.

Max=  liar, faker, to the Rubiero Level.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : Wait... arent you the Hab-ette that started a looooooong thread with posts a page long, loving the sound of your own voice, trying to pretend you were the voice of Montreal reason?  Wha happin'? Take your little Montreal avatar and your little Bieberness and place it in your Montreal dress like the rest of the drama queens, mon ami. Max=  liar, faker, to the Rubiero Level.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Faking a concussion, a loss of consciousness and a C4 fracture... hmmm, right !  Of course !!  You're more than likely right !  Obvious !  lol, and yeah, I'm that dude who likes the sound of his own voice. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4083b985d6059c073ada730462c82966&plckUserId=4083b985d6059c073ada730462c82966 " /> Wedgy-Dunlop Posts: 94 First: 3/10/2011 Last: 3/24/2011 In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : True... but still... You're still discussing this issue with the intensity I had when I saw boobies for the first time... The first time you saw boobies you were disgusted and confused until you saw a big Richard then you realized that you just play on the other team.   Then you decided just like the Habs to "fake it" and not tell the real truth about the team you play for-- or with!
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Ouf... being unmasked that easy really hurts... hehe

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recchi on the Canadiens. : LOL

LOL =  Liars Out Loud =  Paicoretty and HABS management.  Disgraceful.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

This is why Mark Recchi should be our captain. I do feel sorry for Max P. I dont think he had anything to do with this. We have to assume that the GM was the one responsible for this. To try to get the league to get Chara suspended and it failed bit time. Now the league should fine the Canadiens for bogus injury information.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I think what Rex was referring to was all of the Habs fans whining and complaining that Chara should be out for the year when Pac is going to be back for the playoffs.

Sorry, I've seen worse hits this year. Only difference is that Pac and the rest of the Habs are just little guys so it looks worse. Sad part is, you're teaching PK Subban how to be a coward off the bat. Watch the Lecavalier play where PK gets a retalliatory slash and tell me that guy is clean player. Please try.

Wedgy, love your "Bruins Fans Love Justin Bieber" when 1) the kid is Canadien if I'm not mistaken, 2) all ScHabs fans have done is whine like little girls, little girls love Justin Bieber, and 3) you have a girlish soccer chant as your go to chant in the Ole Ole chant.

Fact is you are still complaining about a hit that everyone in the world believes it was clean. The only people that don't are people from Montreal and Bruins haters like Joe Thornton.

Sorry, the way the Montreal fans have acted after the Pac hit has widdled away any sympathy I had for the kid or the organization.

Sections
Shortcuts