Recchi vs......?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ceege. Show Ceege's posts

Recchi vs......?

I know he is 42 yrs old but i think one of the little instigators will get under his skin and Recchi will want to fight like last game.

I say he tries to grab Gionta again.  I would love to see it. 

Recchi and Gionta
    McQuaid and Moen
    Thorton and White
    Lucic/Horton and Subban/Referees

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Recchi vs......?

Habs wont engage with the Bruins tough guys.  Krejci, Marchand and Recchi should keep their heads up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

How does Subban sleep at night? Really, who goes and talks up a storm, looking for the nearest official and then decides to fight while the official gets in the way? LOL. This kid needs a wakeup call! Horton you up for that?

Reminds me a a TV show, title eludes me, that the character basically grabs a by-stander to "hold fim back" from a fight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Problem is, if someone actually GOT Subban to fight, the refs will step in.  There is something in place from the office, HAS to be.  I have YET to see the kid drop the gloves and actually ENGAGE with someone.  He is a perfect fit up there, reminiscent of Claude Lemieux.  If someone grabs him and the refs DONT step in, he will turtle faster than you can blink, but it wont happen.  He is smart enough to keep his distance which gives the refs a chance to step in.  Only way it happens is if its FAR behind the play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

pk has a "will not drop" clause in his contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi vs......?:
    [QUOTE]pk has a "will not drop" clause in his contract.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

and a "willing to flop" clause?

Sections
Shortcuts