Recchi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Recchi

Eh, he didn't play bad today, was just non-existent.  Wheeler on the other hand...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He made at least 2 bad passes in the B's zone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Well if you want to talk about bad passes in the d-zone, you should also be including Seidenberg and Boychuk in the conversation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Recchi:
    [QUOTE]Well if you want to talk about bad passes in the d-zone, you should also be including Seidenberg and Boychuk in the conversation.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

A "bad pass" conversation needs to start with Savard and end with Savard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

On most nights, the Bruins seem to be lacking heart and reliable finish... Recchi helps both those areas. He's a stud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I like Rex, but Im really concerned about his play, well his passing to the other team....It really is becoming a problem....Not sure what is going on....Maybe the game is just getting to quick for him....
    Much of his passes are made in the hopes that one of his teammates will be on the other end. This could be really costly in the playoffs....

As for Savard, every once in while he'll make a bad pass, but his are made in the offensive zone....most of them anyway. Not as costly...Ya I know...He made a bad pass that lead to a goal, in one of his first games back......Im not concerned with Savard.....Its Rex......As much as I like the guy, I dont agree with the amount of minutes he gets...and this passing to the other team is really starting to become something that needs to be addressed....