Redden to Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: Redden to Bruins

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

It could mean they decide not to burn a contract year and send Hamilton to Niagara, but Chiarelli has been pretty open about his plan to keep Hamilton in Boston.

He has Book and what will Hamilton learn another few months in a league he pretty much has domintaed offensivly ?

The only way he learns not to panic against a two man NHL forecheck is to put him out in it. Fail get yelled at by Julien on the bench REPEAT, start to learn form your mistakes. Fail REPEAT training and learn.

Redden should only be veteran insurance with Hamilton occasionaly up in the stands.

Gospel

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I just heard Warsofsky made the roster, anyone else hear this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I just don't want the Bruins to overbid for this guy and hopefully it's just 1year .Although I doubt that's what Redden wants.

As per McKenenzie there's a lot of interest and that means a lot of $$$ being thrown around

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie

Multiple teams considering options on both. LA, STL, TOR, FLA among those kicking tires on Redden, ANA and CAR among those considering Gomez

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I just heard Warsofsky made the roster, anyone else hear this?

nope but I liked him in the scrimmage . Maybe Johnson is the odd man out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I just don't want the Bruins to overbid for this guy and hopefully it's just 1year .Although I doubt that's what Redden wants.

As per McKenenzie there's a lot of interest and that means a lot of $$$ being thrown around

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

Multiple teams considering options on both. LA, STL, TOR, FLA among those kicking tires on Redden, ANA and CAR among those considering Gomez

I can see him going to the Blues. They have a relatively young back end so he can be that veteran presence. Plus it is not too big a market so there will be less of a spotlight on him which should help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Havea couple beers, it is proven after one drink one's stress laden life is relaxed enough to think on a higher level.  Unfortunately it goes down hill from there.  In keeping with the thread staighter than narrow, Redden would be smart and Gomez needs to find an igloo in Alaska!

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Is your source Chowdah?

Be careful, you're about to swim in shark infested waters again Dr. Freud.

Truth of the matter is ( no matter what you've read or think about me ) I'm averaging between 6-12 drinks per year. And no, not in one night while conversing with misterpaulo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1.  Don't call it your "source".  You aren't a reporter or a writer.  "My buddy", "a guy who knows a guy" or whatever. 

2.  I'd be pretty pumped if the B's signed Redden to a year deal that didn't create cap issues.  I'll say the same thing about Gomez.  Both of those guys can play.  Give one year deals, make them work for their next contract.  I bet Redden would remember how to play. As for Gomez, I'd like to see him get two goals for the B's and LOL @ Habs fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Lol!  Thanks for your direction but since I did actually report it and write it in this space, I'll use whatever word I choose to describe my "source".  Haven't been around here much in recent months but I see you haven't stopped making folks throw up in their mouths.

Isn't it time for another earth shattering essay about skating clowns or why chanting USA at a Bruins game makes perfect sense?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to misterpaulo's comment:

Lol!  Thanks for your direction but since I did actually report it and write it in this space, I'll use whatever word I choose to describe my "source".  Haven't been around here much in recent months but I see you haven't stopped making folks throw up in their mouths.

Isn't it time for another earth shattering essay about skating clowns or why chanting USA at a Bruins game makes perfect sense?

Reporters don't report things in forums.  They use their media outlets. 

MisterPaulo has inside track.  Buddy of neighorhood paperboy says his father's friend heard at McDonald's that someone got a text that was referring to a conversation overheard at Burger King that said something about Redden to the B's.

There.  I'm a reporter, too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

MisterPaulo has inside track.  Buddy of neighorhood paperboy says his father's friend heard at McDonald's that someone got a text that was referring to a conversation overheard at Burger King that said something about Redden to the B's.

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think this would be hilarious.  Gomez signs with the Bruins for short change and lights it up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This made me laugh..oh yeah...LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

At no more than $600k I would prefer Gomez on the fourth line instead of Thornton....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 ( with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kemcc. Show kemcc's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

At no more than $600k I would prefer Gomez on the fourth line instead of Thornton....

Gag me, dont let that bum near the Bs. I'll take 5 goals and rugged play from Thornton over anything he'll deliver

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

6OOK ?  LMAO ...  Gomez gets 2m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Hey if the story isn't true no big deal.  I know it makes forum clowns feel better to pick away so have at her.  I'm just happy we have such a fine tuned poster telling us all what words to use in what context, while at the same time having no idea who he is even directing with his/her great wisdom.

So yeah....I heard from a bunch of people with a few degrees of separation that Redden might be coming to the Bruins.  Wow...eh?  

Is that better?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think I'm going to start confirming all of my posts by calling Chiarelli directly.  "Pete, I was going to write on this free on-line hockey talk forum that I'm pretty sure Caron will still get a shot to defend his position on the wing on the third line when he gets back from injury.  Can you confirm this before I go on-line and get ripped?"

Unless it's about Chiarelli.  Then I'll call Neely.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Be careful, you're about to swim in shark infested waters again Dr. Freud.

Truth of the matter is ( no matter what you've read or think about me ) I'm averaging between 6-12 drinks per year. And no, not in one night while conversing with misterpaulo.

Had more to do with ribbing mr.p.   Have a drink and relax. 

Relaxing is a specialty of mine. Drinking ? Not at all. Psychoanalysis recommendations from Doc noted.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

I guess Elliotte Friedman isn't blowing this rumour out his butt afterall.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So yeah....I heard from a bunch of people with a few degrees of separation that Redden might be coming to the Bruins.  Wow...eh?  

Is that better?

For those who don't know what this means, it's "I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy who..."

Great "source", huh?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Is that better?

For those who don't know what this means, it's "I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy who..."

Great "source", huh?

In fairness to misterpaulo, he did post a warning apologizing for the validity of where his rumour came from. 

Claiming it was a "Ripley's believe it or not" source.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Is that better?

Great "source", huh?

In fairness to misterpaulo, he did post a warning apologizing for the validity of where his rumour came from. 

Claiming it was a "Ripley's believe it or not" source.

Sounds like NAS favorite Source Eklund

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

hey guys, this is way cool!  

I just found out the guy in the office next to my wife is a good friend of Rick Chartraw.

I might have found a new source!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

hey guys, this is way cool!  

I just found out the guy in the office next to my wife is a good friend of Rick Chartraw.

I might have found a new source!

Sidney Crosby is from ns Canada and brad Marchand has a house in my subdivision.  I did a wire tap on him through work and now use him as a source as well.  So Crosby and Marchand are my sources.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I just got some info from my source that everyone needs to know.

The NHL starts on Saturday, 1/19.

(Source:  the internet)

Sections
Shortcuts