Redden to Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Redden to Bruins

In response to misterpaulo's comment:

Hey if the story isn't true no big deal.  I know it makes forum clowns feel better to pick away so have at her.  I'm just happy we have such a fine tuned poster telling us all what words to use in what context, while at the same time having no idea who he is even directing with his/her great wisdom.

So yeah....I heard from a bunch of people with a few degrees of separation that Redden might be coming to the Bruins.  Wow...eh?  

Is that better?

No big deal Misterpaulo, all in good fun..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was just out at the mailbox.  My neighbor said that his kid heard on TV that someone saw a youtube video of a private conversation and they say this is no big deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Great deal for the Blue , Redden at 800k , man was I wrong !  with bonuses aroung 1M ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I just don't want the Bruins to overbid for this guy and hopefully it's just 1year .Although I doubt that's what Redden wants.

As per McKenenzie there's a lot of interest and that means a lot of $$$ being thrown around

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

Multiple teams considering options on both. LA, STL, TOR, FLA among those kicking tires on Redden, ANA and CAR among those considering Gomez

I can see him going to the Blues. They have a relatively young back end so he can be that veteran presence. Plus it is not too big a market so there will be less of a spotlight on him which should help.

Redden to the Blues make sense on many levels. Good luck Wade!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=651122&navid=DL|NHL|home

"Redden agreed to a deal Friday with the St. Louis Blues, a one-year, $800,000 contract."

There goes that idea

PS. Don't let the weisenhimers get you down I believe you

Sections
Shortcuts