Redemption.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Redemption.

For Rask.  Closed it out.  One goal against.  Stopped a critical 3rd period breakaway.  Now 3 of 4 in playoffs series, losing the one in 7 games.  Any more questions? ...crickets...

For Julien.  Consistently out-strategized Tortorella and now has a #4 seed in the conference finals, two years after winning a Cup.  

For Chiarelli.  Who knew?  The NCAA D-men signings were huge.  The depth was wildly underestimated.  Once again, he's assembled a top-4 team in a 30 team league, while in a decent cap position, and a bright future ahead.

For the 4th line.  Campbell and Thornton in particular took a lot of criticism and played just fantastic in this series.  The Rangers had no answer.  I hate to mention a troll here, but man, I sure hope null got to watch that empty netter by Campbell.  Suck it.

The good fans here.  All the smack talkers, naysayers, and whiners can kiss it.  Eat some more crow.  The good fans here have big fat smiles pasted across their faces tonight.  And they deserve it.

Good stuff!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Redemption.

Good points all Fletch. The Krug signing obviously stands out as one of PCs better moves. Even Redden chipped in when called upon. As far as Rask goes, I've personally been waiting patiently for him to get another chance to quiet the naysayers. This team has a real shot at winning it all again. Bravo to everyone involved for getting this far. Bring on the Pens. I'm anxious to see how some of them like facing Zee everytime they step on the ice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Awesome post Fletch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Rask, at this point, has beeen as good or better than TT was, at the same juncture in 11.  Julien has proved he can't be blamed for anything yet.

No reason to assume 4 wins against Pitts, in a 7 game series is impossible.

Halfway there.

As a Bruins fan, I can't remember better times, since the late 60's/early 70's.

Don't take these times for granted.

Suck it in.

Hopefully, you'll live long enough to secure your own legend, by telling some wide eyed youngster you actually saw it...."live".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Hi times to be a Bruins fan indeed.Great post Fletch.I remember when PC signed Krug, a few of us joked about the B's stockpiling small d-men, who knew? What a find! Great skater,offensively gifted,howitzer of a shot,physically engaged and unflappable,wow. Bring on the Pens. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Redemtion, yup. Now its time for some retribution.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Great post, Fletchie-poo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Great post, Fletchie-poo.

Oh come on bra, tell me you didn't love the play of T-Kru, Bartzo, and Hams back there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They ripped.  They all ripped.  I offer not an ounce of criticism.  What kind of team loses 50% of it's defensive core and wins?  One THIS awesome.

Chiarelli is amazing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

They ripped.  They all ripped.  I offer not an ounce of criticism.  What kind of team loses 50% of it's defensive core and wins?  One THIS awesome.

Chiarelli is amazing.

Yes that is amazing for sure when you think about it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

Rask, at this point, has beeen as good or better than TT was, at the same juncture in 11.  Julien has proved he can't be blamed for anything yet.

No reason to assume 4 wins against Pitts, in a 7 game series is impossible.

Halfway there.

As a Bruins fan, I can't remember better times, since the late 60's/early 70's.

Don't take these times for granted.

Suck it in.

Hopefully, you'll live long enough to secure your own legend, by telling some wide eyed youngster you actually saw it...."live".

Spot on. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Chiarelli is amazing.

Yes that is amazing for sure when you think about it.

Does anyone know if this has even happened before?

Sections
Shortcuts