Ref bias against Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Ref bias against Boston

Here's a blatant non-call... less than 2 minutes in the second, Bruins dominating Toronto and Lucic lays out MacArthur with a clean hit along the boards. Fraser gives Looch SEVERAL cross-checks in retaliation with a ref right NEXT to Looch and no call. C'mon?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Ref bias against Boston

Not tonight BFinNJ ,  as long as the ref let them play I'm happy. Playoff hockey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i'm more angry about the non call on the delay of game, and the slashing call on bergeron....not in the playoffs boys. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They're up 4-1 after two in the playoffs against Toronto and you need to complain.

Pretty sad, really.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

They're up 4-1 after two in the playoffs against Toronto and you need to complain.

Pretty sad, really.

Ban me from YOUR boards, NAS. You whine as much as anyone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

That was a pretty fair ref'd game.  Only in Montreal are the refs against us 100% of the time.  The rest I can't complain.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Refs were bad, Toronto was worse

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Everyone knows that the calls change in the playoffs, every year after year and this game was no different. I like the way the game was handled especially with orr, wanna start something you get a 2 minute chill pill.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

wally if I'm not mistaken it was a 10 minute chill pill no?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Sections
Shortcuts