Referees quick to raise their arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Referees quick to raise their arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!

Am i the only one who has noticed that the referees are calling weak stuff in this series.  I have watch other series and i have to say that in the other ones there is so much hard hitting going and they don't call everything.

How much crying does the Habs management must have done to the league to get that treatment.  It is clear that they have warned both teams especially the Bruins before it even started and because of that Claude Julien stressed the players so much with his famous stay out of the box. 

I am sorry but this is not Bruins hockey.  Personnally it gets me sick and i say fu@k that... just go back to Bruins hockey and we'll see what happens because right now nothing is hapenning!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Referees quick to raise their arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!

The refs are not to blame for the Bruins' performance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

They are not letting the Bruins establish their physical style for sure!!  The Bruins are scared to get a call all the time!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Its like that in every series so far. Did you happen to see any of the Buff/Phi game last night? Same thing. How about Nash/Ana, same. This is obviously the playoff mandate...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Referees quick to raise ther arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!

They could call it a lot tighter IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I have been watching the other games also. Chicago - Vancouver or SJ - LA
    The refs letting a lot of stuff go.
    The problem with Bruins-Habs is what happened during the season. Everyone knew and stated that the refs would be on their toes in this series and watching closely. Even before the series started. 
    This was one of my reasons on how bad this matchup would be for the Bruins.
    Even the Habs have been called on some iffy ones, the only difference is they thrive on special teams, the Bruins are just awful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Referees quick to raise their arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!:
    [QUOTE]  Am i the only one who has noticed that the referees are calling weak stuff in this series.  I have watch other series and i have to say that in the other ones there is so much hard hitting going and they don't call everything.   How much crying does the Habs management must have done to the league to get that treatment.  It is clear that they have warned both teams especially the Bruins before it even started and because of that Claude Julien stressed the players so much with his famous stay out of the box.     I am sorry but this is not Bruins hockey.  Personnally it gets me sick and i say fu@k that... just go back to Bruins hockey and we'll see what happens because right now nothing is hapenning!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]Wait until Games in Montreal,Bruins will be short handed entire game,always been that way in Montreal,that's how they won so many cups,reffs afraid of fans,i wander if Chara even plays in Montreal ,probally afraid of fans i no i would be there insane,and don;t call them Canadians because there not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Referees quick to raise ther arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!:
    [QUOTE]I have been watching the other games also. Chicago - Vancouver or SJ - LA The refs letting a lot of stuff go. The problem with Bruins-Habs is what happened during the season. Everyone knew and stated that the refs would be on their toes in this series and watching closely. Even before the series started.  This was one of my reasons on how bad this matchup would be for the Bruins. Even the Habs have been called on some iffy ones, the only difference is they thrive on special teams, the Bruins are just awful.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Van/Chi and SJ/La series are the two fastest....perhaps the refs can not keep up?...lol!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

The refs are not responsible for the lack of effort in the first 2 mins or being outcoached for the remaining 58 minutes.

Interference is going to be called all night, regardless of who is playing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

With the state of the B's PP, are we sure we want more calls on the Habs?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Referees quick to raise their arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!:
    [QUOTE]With the state of the B's PP, are we sure we want more calls on the Habs?
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

True, it is not really an advantage. In fact, it is more of a liability as each time the team fails to score they get more beaten psychologically...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

In Response to Re: Referees quick to raise their arm in the Bruins vs Habs series!:
    [QUOTE]With the state of the B's PP, are we sure we want more calls on the Habs?
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Good point, 0-4 again last night?  You can't win if you don't take advantage of penalties. 

Actually, the Habs should probably just take more penalties, that way they can ice the puck the length of the rink rather than just dump the puck to the neutral zone and watch the B's go D to D for 35-45 seconds while the wingers sit still on the blue lines.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Referees quick to raise their arm in the Bruins vs Habs series! : Wait until Games in Montreal,Bruins will be short handed entire game,always been that way in Montreal,that's how they won so many cups,reffs afraid of fans,i wander if Chara even plays in Montreal ,probally afraid of fans i no i would be there insane,and don;t call them Canadians because there not.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]
    I agree with your first point. Habs will be on the pp alot in games 3 & 4 at the Bell Centre. Happens all the time. I even predict Habs will get a 5 on 3 at some point in game 3. Bruins will have to be disciplined.

Sections
Shortcuts